The Xbox Gwent players meet up thread!

+
I wanted to wait until closer to when homecoming was released to make this thread but I still play a ton of Gwent and I am tired of not knowing a single person to chat with in game.

I play the game exclusively on Xbox one. I am looking for players for my friends list that are interested in playing friend matches and just chatting about the game, discussing decks strategies etc etc. So feel free to add me, send me a message, join a party. My gamertag is StrykerxS77x just like my profile here says. I am always friendly but of course do have time restraints as to when I can play or not. I am not one who can play 8 hours a day but I do usually get on every day for as long as I can.

Anyone who plays Gwent can join me. I don't care if you are a brand new player or a pro player. I enjoy helping other people so if you are a new player I don't mind at all helping with decks and whatnot. I have been playing Gwent off and on since closed beta so have plenty of knowledge. I get to rank 20 every season now and only don't go for 21 because of how long it would take.

See you in game.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom