GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pawel,

Do you plan on adding higher ceilings to some contracts, like spend XX ore / scraps / powder or smash kegs, play order units, reveal, damage units, win games with leaders etc? Because some of them feel a bit disproportionate/too low after these months.

What do you think about a Passiflora board? And not a dark one, but a beautiful sunny one. Have the girls wear masks etc, I'm sure you can get many ideas

Best Regards

Both are not on our radar I'm afraid.

Hi Burza!

I don't know how much of this you can answer but I'll go ahead and ask it anyway!

So currently the provisions system acts as a rather simple yet strict guideline in terms trying to balance cards especially for bronzes where we often see cards being worth their value in provisions. As a result, a focus on drawing Golds and playing Golds that are typically worth more points exists in the game. Furthermore, its a general consensus that playing bronzes feels very bad, and including them in your deck feels bad as well but due to provisions limit per leader, there isn't a choice. From a player perspective, it feels bad to need to include and potentially play cards that feel bad.

As such, can I ask if the design team recognizes this point, whether they consider this an issue (whether or high or low priority) and (if it is an issue) whether anything is being considered to fix it?

Thanks!

We don't see it as much of a problem, but we're constantly tweaking provisions, but if you think about it you can't only have awesome golds in your deck, you'll also need some filler bronzes within the deck.

Well the month is ending this week :p
Dear Burza,
I will assume that you answered 'Yes, there is a patch this weekend' :p Can you please *leek* something? There are only three days left in the week and we have no clue about what is coming. Not even a single *leek* :(

Also, Jason Slama mentioned about some 'legit awesome stuff' that is coming. Is that stuff for this Thursday patch? or March end patch?

Give us something, we are hungry.

Hello, @Burza46
Little question.
Pro-ladder list shows 1144 players at the moment. Is this all ppl which reached pro in current season or list is limited by that strange number?

Just the amount of pages we can have on the website, you can search fo any player in PL if you know the nickname.

Dear Burza,
I will assume that you answered 'Yes, there is a patch this weekend' :p Can you please *leek* something? There are only three days left in the week and we have no clue about what is coming. Not even a single *leek* :(

Also, Jason Slama mentioned about some 'legit awesome stuff' that is coming. Is that stuff for this Thursday patch? or March end patch?

Give us something, we are hungry.

Keep an eye on our social channels today ;)

Dear Burza,

Thank you for passing the ranked problem to the team. I m really glad that you guys made the rank system better. I have a question regarding the expansion. Will you guys start showing us some cards soon? I know there is only a month left and that's not much but still i guess i m not the only one excited about it.

Can t wait for this expansion and im looking forward to see any news and reveals.

Thank you!

any plans to change the no deranking?
while being able to secure the season rewards is a good idea
but getting locked high up in the rank to the point that you cant win anymore isnt a good idea

what might be a better idea is to be able to lock and unlock your rank in the profile
rank too easy and want a challenge? unlock it and climb the ranks
want to secure your rewards? lock the rank and be unable to climb
rank too hard? unlock it and fall down and lock it when you feel like the rank is comfortable

Hi! I don't know if this issue was already reported, considering it is pretty obvious, but this "blue filter" on cards on the Mahakam board is just ruining it. Screenshot attached. I posted this to the support team, but they sent me here. Is there a possibility you will be able to fix it in the future updates? Thank you!

Attachments

• LeGnaoi.jpg
    LeGnaoi.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 303
Hi Burza,
As the new LEAKs are coming up, I wanna ask is there a chance to let some Chinese streamers do the new card reveals. There are several Chinese streamers who have devoted themselves to the game throughout the six months and after HC. However, we don't see that they get the respect and reward they deserve.
Is it possible that you guys can discuss with your cooperator in China, and make it happen? It's really important for them and we will make sure the cards will be revealed simultaneously on social channels like Twitter or Reddit.
PS: We also wish that Chinese streamers get to take part in future events of Gwent. :)
Many thanks. Have a nice week.

Dear Burza,

Thank you for passing the ranked problem to the team. I m really glad that you guys made the rank system better. I have a question regarding the expansion. Will you guys start showing us some cards soon? I know there is only a month left and that's not much but still i guess i m not the only one excited about it.

Can t wait for this expansion and im looking forward to see any news and reveals.

Thank you!

Yes, March will be devoted to card reveals.

any plans to change the no deranking?
while being able to secure the season rewards is a good idea
but getting locked high up in the rank to the point that you cant win anymore isnt a good idea

what might be a better idea is to be able to lock and unlock your rank in the profile
rank too easy and want a challenge? unlock it and climb the ranks
want to secure your rewards? lock the rank and be unable to climb
rank too hard? unlock it and fall down and lock it when you feel like the rank is comfortable

Locking and de-locking rank is not an option for sure, plus with the latest change we take into account your highest rank for rewards.

Hi! I don't know if this issue was already reported, considering it is pretty obvious, but this "blue filter" on cards on the Mahakam board is just ruining it. Screenshot attached. I posted this to the support team, but they sent me here. Is there a possibility you will be able to fix it in the future updates? Thank you!

We'll have a look into this.

Hi Burza,
As the new LEAKs are coming up, I wanna ask is there a chance to let some Chinese streamers do the new card reveals. There are several Chinese streamers who have devoted themselves to the game throughout the six months and after HC. However, we don't see that they get the respect and reward they deserve.
Is it possible that you guys can discuss with your cooperator in China, and make it happen? It's really important for them and we will make sure the cards will be revealed simultaneously on social channels like Twitter or Reddit.
PS: We also wish that Chinese streamers get to take part in future events of Gwent. :)
Many thanks. Have a nice week.

Yeah for sure :)

Hi Burza.
Can we get increased brightness in some of the boards or at least remove amount of filters on them? In the current state the best board is the Lyria one, because we can actually see what's going on. For example the makaham one is very cool, but with the blueish filter it feels bad to play.

Hello Pawel,

I have only one question, is the artictle presented by Kotaku saying the Gwent is a financial disappointment for CD Projekt RED near being true, or their information are not confirmed babling which we should not worry about?

will you guys add more graphics options? because right now the pc settings lack a lot of customization like disabling all menu animations cards (that animated menu is taxing on low-end hardware)and filter removes

Are silvers ever going to return, it opens development space by making cards interact with 3 different colors and also it looks cooler to have bronze silver and gold instead of the massive amount of Golds in a deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom