Faction Leader Challenge Step 5 Progress Not Updating

+
Finally the trap counter started to work for my Eldain's 5th challenge.

I learnt it from a Chinese community and this was how it worked for me, killing bears in season mode.

Play normally but DO NOT play any traps in round 1 and pass it. Then the counter worked.

I played twice and got a 5 traps counted every time, however i played 4 traps only.

In details, for game 1 i got a tie in round 1 then a win in round 2. While the opponent surrendered in round 2 game 2, seeming a complete game is not necessary.

Hope it works for other fractions and CDPR plz fix the bug asap!

Last edited:
''Play 140 cards that boost other units while using Queen Meve'' ?
I have 3 / 140 and when i use cards like Anna , Nenneke , Vysogota etc - i don't get the count.
Is this a bug or not and what units / cards count.
Thank you in advance.

I am stuck at 3 / 140 permanently. Nothing counts anymore.

It looks like a stealth "fix" was just implemented that basically just cancelled the quest and moved people to the next quest.
I was in-game and just had the quest changed to complete(100/100) from 9/100. I noticed because I got the Assassin contract notification while playing something completely unrelated. My current quest has been changed to win 5 games for faction(repeatable). However, I got no reward points for it, and my quest tracker still says I have completed 4 quests for my faction.

It's too bad an opportunity for 5 reward points was lost. Oh well.

We deployed a fix for Leader Challenge Quest 5 progression issue. Also, to make up for lost progression we moved all players who had Quest 5 active to Quest 6.

Did we get +1 in faction challenge support contract for that "skipped quest"? I think I'm missing 1 point here.

Yes, you should get both rewards and challenge progress for that quest, If you didn't, please contact support.

I've got 5 reward points but I just was not sure about this "+1" because faction challenge counter (in quest menu) still shows 4 and it should be 5, right? Or it's bugged?

EDIT: Screenshot, I'm at 6th quest but counter still shows only 4 quests completed.

Last edited:
Quest counter in Gwent still shows just "4".

I have the same issue, but the achievement did count 5 quests. So, it might just be a visual glitch. I wonder if the quest counter will immediately jump to 6 after completion.

Hello , i just completed the ''Win 5 Matches with Queen Meve'' and the quest have reset.

Top Bottom