Votes: 2 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we will see. I still can't believe it's kinda happening even though they changed many things or the approach we initially expected or were given.

Right? Even 2020 suddenly seems close. I mean, remember this time last year? A few months after the beep, E3 speculation rife...then E3 was here in an eyeblink and now here we are again, just about as fast.

Right? Even 2020 suddenly seems close. I mean, remember this time last year? A few months after the beep, E3 speculation rife...then E3 was here in an eyeblink and now here we are again, just about as fast.

You sound like an old person Sard ;)

So i read somewhere recently that they are now going for next gen consoles and the dates flung around were 2020 or even 2021. Counter to what weve heard before. (Gamesradar.com possibly? it seemed legit)

If thats the case i don't mind the wait. It'll tie in nicely running on a 3080ti.

Last edited:
So i read somewhere recently that they are now going for next gen consoles and the dates flung around were 2020 or even 2021. Counter to what weve heard before. (Gamesradar.com possibly? it seemed legit)

If thats the case i don't mind the wait. It'll tie in nicely running on a 3080ti.

They said redengine 4 also ready for next gen, but first goal is ps4/xone

I doubt it comes out as late as 2021. From what it looks like theyre quite far into development. I expect a late 2019/early 2020 release.
Post automatically merged:

What if the second project is Battle Royal? Even though they said they arent following trends.

Why would they do that?

Usually its good idea to be where the action is, atm, its mobile, battle royal, and online survival. Do something like RTS or Shooter ala Battlefield or CoD or even Sport/Racing game, would be nice twist.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be a shooter and some devs are still being original and dont jump on all fads.

Whos original? I think originality/innovation dies with the indies, from what Ive seen. Btw, I wouldnt call Cyberpunk 2077 just simply shooter, its alot more.

I know but they dont have to jump on that silly battle royal bandwagon, that fad came fast and will eventually slow down. Besides, theyre busy with Cyberpunk 2077 and i think 1 other game.

I hope this game to be released within mid-June

2020, right?

Because 2019 mid-June would be practically impossible.

Edit, referring to others: I also dislike this Battle Royale trend and I think it will die down more in due time when people had enough of it.

What if the second project is Battle Royal? Even though they said they arent following trends.
It is clear that the second project is a brand new IP. A smaller scale cRPG. Whatever that means it clearly meand NOT A BATTLE ROYALE :) That said I just need to add that developing a new IP alongside with a demanding project CP77 is, seems not entirely thought over...
As for RD. They should quit fucking around and release the game somewhere in September :) I'm not getting any younger :)

so here's the thing, mike pondsmith has said a couple times in interviews he couldn't talk too much about cp-red lore because it might spoil things for 2077... but now cp-red has a tentative release date of august 1st at gencon. CDPR is telling it's investors this E3 will be the most important in the companies history, E3 starts June 11th. so that leaves a ~50 day window between whatever CDPR says at E3 and the potential "spoiler" content being released at gencon... i think the release date falls somewhere in that 50 day range ;)

It is clear that the second project is a brand new IP. A smaller scale cRPG. Whatever that means it clearly meand NOT A BATTLE ROYALE :) That said I just need to add that developing a new IP alongside with a demanding project CP77 is, seems not entirely thought over...
As for RD. They should quit fucking around and release the game somewhere in September :) I'm not getting any younger :)

CDPR bought that mobile company a while back i think the new IP which they said was a smaller game will be a mobile game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom