If you could name your V what would it be?

+
Fonzie Mc Cool
There should be at least an NPC named like this in the game.

Freya. I tend to go with names of historical figures or gods/goddesses for my rpg characters. A v being in the name just because a character's alias is v is pretty irrelevant to me.

Vincent Vega! Ha!
Vinny Gambini! He!

Seriously though, probably name my character after an industrial black metal band, since that genre of music so amazingly captures the cyberpunk vibe. Perhaps Sprawlcosm or Thorns. Zyklon would be a good name as well.

I hope we can give an actual name, and it shows up in the net/email/text/places with text. Like Kylo "V" Sprawlcosm, and there is a good backstory as to why we're referenced as "V".

I think NC is an alias kind of place, You don`t want the Corpo`s finding out who you are and blackmailing with threats about your Family.

That's true. I doubt people can truly hide effectively in this world if they aren't completely underground though. They ought to have biometric type scanners everywhere and easily capture DNA if they want, etc. Many other reasons. Although Night City is kind of the opposite of an oppressive police state, it's actually somewhat anarchistic. That's my impression anyway.

I'd be surprised if V has a family too. But I do like surprises...good surprises. :)

That's true. I doubt people can truly hide effectively in this world if they aren't completely underground though. They ought to have biometric type scanners everywhere and easily capture DNA if they want, etc. Many other reasons. Although Night City is kind of the opposite of an oppressive police state, it's actually somewhat anarchistic. That's my impression anyway.

I'd be surprised if V has a family too. But I do like surprises...good surprises. :)

V does have family , remember death of a sibling was a choice at the set up but V moves to town so they aren`t living in NC. I think your right they wont be in game :(
Post automatically merged:

But it would add an other dynamic if they were.

It would have been cool if there was an option to replace the one-letter nick name.

For example: Let people call you "J" instead of "V".

Sure it would have been more expensive and more overall work (adding all letters of the alphabet) but it would have been a cool option to personalize your char.

Mantis Toboggan
Big McLargehuge
Slab Bulkhead
Bold Bigflank
Brick Hardmeat
Buck Plankchest
Buff Drinklots
Butch DeadLift
Crud Bonemeal
Crunch ButtSteak
Dirk HardPec
Fist RockBone