Did any of our ideas came to life in CP 2077 after the Devs read it here?

+
I wouldn't doubt if CDPR was "chomping at the bits" wanting to show people what they are doing. They are definetly in the "iron out the fine details of the show stage" or they are just freaking out. I'm just looking forward to a halt with all the speculation. There's going to be a lot more to talk about after E3 and we are going to be able to add all sorts of introspection to what will be coming from the show. I'm sure that afterwards will be the most important time to voice opinions. If things are kept realistic then we can work on letting concerns be known, not sure of how much time we would have, but all this new info coming out slowly is helping to shape the outcome of the game. Savor this time, were about to be surrounded by people who have no idea that cyberpunk is a genre, but love cyberpunk 2077.

I'm hoping a gwent-like game is released along with new info. There's also RED coming out...The merch store is open...Madqueen mentioned alienware stuff....Things are happening quick. Even if it feels like it's slow. It's a Cyberpunk summer...like straight up. Mind as well just sit back and prepare yourself for a wave of headcandy...

Well, how many days until E3 2019? Early June something?

While it's unlikely they'll do a "It's READY" mic drop announcement, I suspect, and hope, we might mebbe see at least as much was revealed this last time, if not more, to top up our fuel tanks with speculation and excitement enough to tide us over until release .... and, perhaps even detail some things that might, perhaps, reflect community input.

Before we get too excited about release dates, as much as we might want one, we may also want to consider The Witcher 3 release date got delayed a couple times, so, with that history, CDPR may keep tight with the "It'll be ready when it's ready" line up until the very last minute.

Gut feeling that "tooth brushing" mini game is in CP77.

The "Fist of the Northstar" game had a bartending mini-game inside of it and it totally worked.

I all but insist that CP77 will have a toothbrushing game, where "V" will ramp up the brushing motion in dramatic fashion to the rythm of us pounding the "X" button, until finally he/she will pop the brush out of her mouth in dramatic fashion - a graceful streak of saliva and toothpaste bubbles gracing the air - and the player is awarded a "certified fresh" multiplier alongside our street cred rating.

I wonder if there would be a special PS4 Pro console for it with the game logo and maybe other stuff on the console in LED that changes colors based on what your character's jacket LED color is currently in the game. I think you could change that in game. Been a while since I looked at what customization options are available from what we have seen so far, but pretty sure that's one of them.

I wonder if there would be a special PS4 Pro console for it with the game logo and maybe other stuff on the console in LED that changes colors based on what your character's jacket LED color is currently in the game. I think you could change that in game. Been a while since I looked at what customization options are available from what we have seen so far, but pretty sure that's one of them.

:shrug:<3<3<3

Not sure about the console, I do know I am going to have the cleanest teeth in Night City.

Just please keep in mind that in various situations we simply cannot talk about what's already in the game, what idea we had/have for specific quest or feature and so on. BUT that's why we got forum! We as community team and devs check your ideas and many times we either find confirmation of what we thought would be cool to have here or we totally scratch idea. It's obv not in all cases, but it does happen! And even if devs won't catch something - we do and we gather feedback from our amazing community and at least think about it.

So, while it seems that might be an idea of X, it could be planned all along. And your feedback together with several other things, made us sure it's a right call.

I believe they have an agreement with microsoft for advertising (game was presented on microsoft's stage as it was for TW3), so it's possible that we'll see a "branded" XBOX but not the same for PS4.

For whatever console thing may be happening, we can all agree that it's going to be sexy.

Next step. Action figures.

srsly tho...do waannnt.

Here is a prediction:

Crystal Palace will be DLC.
That's... a reasonable theory. According to mostly verified rumours, Cracow division worked on a mission set on a moon, which suggests the presence of some sort of space related environments. In case of The Witcher 3 the Cracow team was mostly responsible for the preproduction of it's expansion, Blood and Wine, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to speculate that they might serve similar function in Cyberpunk 2077 development, which is early development for the large expansion that will be released some time after main game will finally come out.

I hope so because I love when games offer some special moments (single mission, DLC, whatever) in a different setting, in particular on the moon I'd like to see the effects of different gravity. I.e. prey 2017's moments in the space.

That's... a reasonable theory. According to mostly verified rumours, Cracow division worked on a mission set on a moon, which suggests the presence of some sort of space related environments.
Possible.

But as you say, as a DLC/expansion. I don't see it in the initial release. CDPR is more then busy enough creating a cityscape and populating it at the moment. To try to add the necessity of dealing with space (zero-g, radiation, vacuum. etc.) is a realistic way would add a LOT of work for what would probably be a minor segment of the initial release.

So a future DLC that takes place primarily in space makes a lot more sense.

Just please keep in mind that in various situations we simply cannot talk about what's already in the game, what idea we had/have for specific quest or feature and so on. BUT that's why we got forum! We as community team and devs check your ideas and many times we either find confirmation of what we thought would be cool to have here or we totally scratch idea. It's obv not in all cases, but it does happen! And even if devs won't catch something - we do and we gather feedback from our amazing community and at least think about it.

So, while it seems that might be an idea of X, it could be planned all along. And your feedback together with several other things, made us sure it's a right call.

Thanks for the comments.

And, @Snowflakez and @Cybunknymph were right.

For whatever console thing may be happening, we can all agree that it's going to be sexy.

Next step. Action figures.

srsly tho...do waannnt.

Action Figures are one thing but you really know you`ve made when you get Lego . I can see it now adult Lego V with removable heads to cater for Male and Female V , Jackie`s car will be a big hit as well :p

@Lilayah Not expecting real action figures, that would be amazing tho. Wattabout "pop culture toys"...like vinyl figures? Funko pop? kid robot?
I really think it would be amazing to make "spider-bot random figures" or trauma team helmets or other "iconic things" in 2077.

Like these below: randomized variants of the same cheap plastic. Boxed nicely, collect them all. Most of the time these sell individually for about 4-7 dollars at some places.

TinyToons_16_2048x.jpg

SouthParkCDU_800x.jpg

tac.jpg
tachitahci.jpg
tachicoma.jpg

But for the MTOD12

MTOD12.JPG

Maybe this post should be in the merch store thread, but since I brought up action figures...

With all the posts with ideas for the game over the years, and given the specific subject matter, there will be aspects of the game which may seem to be taken from a poster's idea, but it'll be mere coincidence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom