What is wrong with Decoy???

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played a number of games with Nilfgaard and recorded Decoy playing the same card I took from the battlefield 8 ( EIGHT) times out of 9. That's only the fact - I noticed it had done it a few times before - almost every time - so decided to record examples.

The only time it didn't do this it summoned a useless card, but why is this yet another example of broken/rigged mechanics?? Is anyone else using Decoy/experiencing this mess? It should be called Replay....

but why is this yet another example of broken/rigged mechanics??

First of all, "rigged" doesn't mean what you think it means seeing how often you slap that word unto anything remotely suspicious. Next, you made this thread leaving out important information like the state of the board, i.e. how many units were left in the deck, including any copies of said card, further skewing the results. Furthermore, 8 out of 9 times still doesn't prove anything, regardless. Lastly, this has been discussed in other threads too and we are not going to have the same discussion again here. Locking.

PS. Just played 10 games with Decoy on the first turn in a Shupe deck and didn't get the same card once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom