We Need More Dwarves!

+
Ye know what Gwent needs most, don't ye? Ach, ay, of course ye do -- more dwarves!

Where are our dear old friends Golan and Vimme Vivaldi? Zahin Schmartz? Yaren Bolt? Einar Gausel, perhaps? Cecil and Skalen Burdon? They're fond of games, both of them. Where are they, then? Thorak the scoundrel, even? Eudora Breckenriggs? Zoltan must miss her dearly. Willis? Casimir Bassi? The dubious Rostan Muggs? Why's he not had a hand at the cards yet, hm? And speaking of cards, where's the voice of tradition himself, Yaki Rafiberg? How about that troupe from the Isle of Mists? Or the sly Giacomo Cianfanelli? Quite a few left out, I'd say. To say naught of the master-smiths of Mahakam!

This is to name but a handful, yet it's enough to recall that there just aren't enough dwarves in this ruddy game!

And for those who mayn't be fully acquainted with that lot I've named, cast a wee glance over here.

Now, Dwarven dialect aside, I do believe we're missing a considerable range of potentially entertaining dwarf cards -- not all of whom need be members of the Scoia'tael, by the way.

I merely note their absence. I leave it open to others to speculate and suggest their abilities. . . .

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
The bankers Cianfanelli and Vivaldi could have some interesting non-direct-fight abilities. Boosting or otherwise support another unit on the board (or on hand). Or perhaps renew the deploy ability of bronze cards.

Thing is, these cards would be neutral, not ST.

Haha, I just remember Fergus.. How funny that scene in the game was, totalt PC, but nonetheless funny. A boaster and a fake. How could that work in gwent? Question is, would he be a Norther Realms dwarf, or neutral?

Last edited:
Lovely idea, but let's FIX GWENT before we add another billion cards!!

There's just as many elves get overlooked, y'know. And a bunch of monsters that could be here - I mean, where's all the hags, elementals and wraiths?!

Top Bottom