More popular than the witcher?

+
Judging by how there have already been more pre-launch pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077 than for Witcher 3, I’d say they’re off to a good start.

All they need to do now is make sure the game doesn’t disappoint on launch and the answer will be yes.

Time will tell.

Judging by how there have already been more pre-launch pre-orders for Cyberpunk 2077 than for Witcher 3, I’d say they’re off to a good start.

All they need to do now is make sure the game doesn’t disappoint on launch and the answer will be yes.

Time will tell.
Do you know how much more?

Guest 3847602

Yes, I believe it will be. From what I've seen, the setting seems to have a much wider appeal. Broader choice regarding the protagonist's appearance and playstyle also works in CP favor.
Of course, that's assuming the game turns out as polished as TW3 did.

I'm much more into the idea of creating my own character and I like the futuristic setting more. If they do make a 4th Witcher down the line I hope they let us make our own witcher too lol.

I'm much more into the idea of creating my own character and I like the futuristic setting more. If they do make a 4th Witcher down the line I hope they let us make our own witcher too lol.
This was the reason i didn’t bought the witcher when it was released(big mistake)But yeah character creation is always better than a premade character..... when it’s done right...fallout4 im looking at you

This was the reason i didn’t bought the witcher when it was released(big mistake)But yeah character creation is always better than a premade character..... when it’s done right...fallout4 im looking at you
Lol yess... I already have an OC in mind :sneaky: he actually looks a lot like Mr. Stud so I hope we can make a character that looks similar to him :love:
dddf.png

Pretty sure you can do this.Is this mr stud(student?) a character from the original 2020 game?
I dunno! You tell me?! I would love to know... Someone told me he's an actual character, I thought he was a pleasure android or something lol

I thought stud is the short version of student.I don’t know if he is an official character of the cp universe but he looks like one
No stud is stud lol
Mr. Studd™/Midnight Lady™ Sexual Implants: The Mr. Studd™ slogan "All night, every night and she'll never know." captures the adult intentions of these implants; use your imagination to what they are capable of. Wearer add +1 to Seduction checks.

No stud is stud lol
Mr. Studd™/Midnight Lady™ Sexual Implants: The Mr. Studd™ slogan "All night, every night and she'll never know." captures the adult intentions of these implants; use your imagination to what they are capable of. Wearer add +1 to Seduction checks.
So did you find him?Gg

I know Mr. Studd is fascinating everyone, but topic ...

I'm 100% confident it will sell better at launch than TW3 did. But to beat TW3 long term (which sold very well later) it will have to at least come close to matching TW3's quality. CP2077 definitely is better positioned as far as consumer awareness, genre preferences and developer reputation since CDPR is now very well known with a true hit under it's belt. So if the game turns out be generally perceived as very good to great, then yes, it will sell better.

If forced to bet, I think it will end up selling more than TW3.

Last edited:
I know Mr. Studd is fascinating everyone, but topic ...

I 100% confident it will sell better at launch than TW3 did. But to beat TW3 long term (which sold very well later) it will have to at least come close to matching TW3's quality. CP2077 definitely is better positioned as far as consumer awareness, genre preferences and developer reputation since CDPR is now very well known with a true hit under it's belt. So if the game turns out be generally perceived as very good to great, then yes, it will sell better.

If forced to bet, I think it will end up selling more than TW3.
Yeah when you look at gog and steam the witcher is still on the first sale pages(Very often)

Mr. Student :DDDDDDDD now that's a new.

"use your imagination to what they are capable of. " Graduate. I'm curious what CDPR will do with this. Hopefully they will really put it in game. I'm very interested in what they think it is.

Anyway... yes. I think it will be more popular. Sell more copies because Witcher 3 was a bomb so I think even people who played only Witcher 3 might be interested in what other masterpiece is in works of those magnificent people from Poland. I honestly don't expect sales as big as GTA V or RDR2 but I guess it might be possible. We'll see.

Top Bottom