Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to be penalized with less experience if we decide to go loud instead of stealth like it is in the Deus Ex games?

I don't know if it was asked before. If in phisical copies for PC will be GOG code, will there be an option for people who bought it to preload it somehow? In my case, it will take more than 24 hours of constant downloading to download files that are around 80GB.

I know that it will be almost impossible to deliver phisical PC copies for the day that pre-load start but still, can you consider that option?

Most of the Q&A were greatness, however, I would love to know a few things if you guys and ladies don't mind.
-Q1: Can we change our hairstyle even after we have created our character (including beard for our face if male V)? Like in The Witcher 3.
-Q2: Will we be able to customize our cyberware? ie, if I upgrade both my arms to be full cyber augmented, will i be able to customize them by choosing a different color and patterns?
-Q2 extension: I loved how V's arms were fully augmented when entering the icy bathtub and I was able to notice some colors into V's arms and i thought that it would be awesome if i could customize them.
-Q3: Can i add, edit or even remove any tattoos I already have or want to have?
-Q4: To what extent will I be able to customize and edit my character after i created it? (This could answer the previous Q1 and Q3 if answered properly).
*PS: I sincerely love you CDPR with all my heart and even my ethereal body, I love your honesty and straight truths toward us gamers and even how you've managed to become so respected as a Developer and self-published company in this day an age. For this and many more things you have given us, i will always support CDPR bc #InCDPRWeTrust
*PS 2: In a long time I haven't pre-ordered any games, because no Developer/Publishing company deserves it tbh, but for you guys, I'll do it. You CDPR have gained my trust since The Witcher 2 and haven't disappointed me thus far. Let's go all the way Chippin' In!!!
Post automatically merged:

Hey ladies and gents, Raz again. I was wondering if you could eliminate any NPC (not kids or important characters to the plot obviously) in the game and if that would affect my story in the game for some reason? ie: If i by mistake eliminate an NPC, he/she could've given me something important for a mission later on, do I lose said item or whatever?

Last edited:
Mechanics of death. I mean, how will the player death be shown during the game?
As in the Witcher: after death, press the download button of the last save and continue as if there was no death?
Or maybe like: BioShock, Bloodborne, AC Unity, where "loading" its not just a button, but also lore friendly/ meanningful/ immersive part of gameplay?

Last edited:
I'm actually starting to wonder as to what level you can work closely with (and against) NCPD. Sure, you can shoot up police in GTA fashion and get hunted down (I recall an older info snippet saying those kind of NPCs won't be pushovers, on that note) but since I am advocating for a certain »project I'd be nice to know if CDPR can give some bread crumbs here as to what extend we can work with 'em.

I'm aware there won't be classic factions and you can't sign up there formally or with any other big faction, but working closely together, earning trust, perks and quests and perhaps good ties and treatment, that I consider viable within the framework of the game and plot.

Hey guys! Quick question about background checks:
I've heard that "Childhood Heroes" got replaced with "Life Paths". In the 2O18 E3 demo, there were 6 other background checks, 3 under "Key Life Events" and 3 under "Why Night City?".
Are those background options still present in the current build? Is it still WIP or did you decide to let go of them?

Hey guys! Quick question about background checks:
I've heard that "Childhood Heroes" got replaced with "Life Paths". In the 2O18 E3 demo, there were 6 other background checks, 3 under "Key Life Events" and 3 under "Why Night City?".
Are those background options still present in the current build? Is it still WIP or did you decide to let go of them?

From what i understand everything else has gone to make way for Life Path choices .

Good day to all of you, I have just registred because I want a suggestion from someone that is working on CP 2077. I'm going to play the game on PC and in the next weeks I will be busy building a new system. Considering that CP 2077 is the game that I wait more than everything else, can you advise me whether to go on a AMD or Intel CPU?
Is CP 2077 more optimized for multi-core or will the frequency of the single core make a difference? I'm not asking for the system requirements huh. Can you at least tell if it's going to be similar to The Witcher 3 in multi-core optimization?
Thank you for all your work and have a nice day!

Good day to all of you, I have just registred because I want a suggestion from someone that is working on CP 2077. I'm going to play the game on PC and in the next weeks I will be busy building a new system. Considering that CP 2077 is the game that I wait more than everything else, can you advise me whether to go on a AMD or Intel CPU?
Is CP 2077 more optimized for multi-core or will the frequency of the single core make a difference? I'm not asking for the system requirements huh. Can you at least tell if it's going to be similar to The Witcher 3 in multi-core optimization?
Thank you for all your work and have a nice day!
If you don't have unlimited budget for i9 then I think you should go for Ryzen CPU they are the bang for the buck. But if you really just want best gaming performance then i7 8700k or 9700k or the i9. They used the 8700 in their demo PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom