The official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest is here!

+
We might get some Trauma Team units. As for our silver-handed friend, his model is still being worked on, once it's final we will share the screenshots ;)
These are inspiring news, we really need reference materials for Trauma Team units) Should we ask for them via email or they will be posted when (or if) there will be an opportunity?

Is it allowed to make our custom characters?
Making a replica isn't really something exciting and creative, who has the most time and cash wins and you can even already buy some pretty good V jackets online...
If we can invent our custom characters it would be much more exciting and maybe you can even put the winner in the game :)

Cosplay-guides_RoyceCosplay-guides_Post_720x405_Short__EN.png

Royce cosplay guide is available on the website!

Making a replica of the existing characters is quite boring, it would be much more fun if we can make our own costumes and characters

Making a replica of the existing characters is quite boring, it would be much more fun if we can make our own costumes and characters

The point is to look like existing characters because this contest is also a promotional opportunity for 2077.
There would be a never ending amount of people trying to win something if everyone could just look punkish.

The point is to look like existing characters because this contest is also a promotional opportunity for 2077.
There would be a never ending amount of people trying to win something if everyone could just look punkish.

What is the problem if there is like you say : a never ending amount of people trying to win something if everyone could just look punkish ?
It would still be in the cyberpunk theme and promote the game and only the best one will win. it's much more nice and fun to see a lot of people trying to invent their cyberpunk costume than everyone trying to look like the same.

At least best idea and execution would win ! Much better than making win who has the most cash to hire people to make the best replica.
And btw here is the link to a very good V jacket which is not even expensive : https://www.amazon.com/Cyberpunk-Cosplay-Casual-Leather-Outwear/dp/B07JCT63R2

What is the problem if there is like you say : a never ending amount of people trying to win something if everyone could just look punkish ?
It would still be in the cyberpunk theme and promote the game and only the best one will win. it's much more nice and fun to see a lot of people trying to invent their cyberpunk costume than everyone trying to look like the same.

At least best idea and execution would win ! Much better than making win who has the most cash to hire people to make the best replica.
And btw here is the link to a very good V jacket which is not even expensive : https://www.amazon.com/Cyberpunk-Cosplay-Casual-Leather-Outwear/dp/B07JCT63R2

I don't see a problem with it at all! I would love a contest like what you are describing! A walk in the park with the way I look...

I was thinking it was something like that when I first heard about it, then I read the rules and realized it was mainly for the few characters we have only seen in trailers. It makes sense from a promotional standpoint. :shrug:

What I really hope happens is another contest (after the game comes out) that gives people a opportunity to cosplay as a character they have built in game. That would be a much bigger and crazier contest!
Maybe have a 2077 account as proof, submit it somehow...like signing up was giving CDPR your character build, then a bit later the contest was held. Take note, @Alicja.

I don't see a problem with it at all! I would love a contest like what you are describing! A walk in the park with the way I look...

I was thinking it was something like that when I first heard about it, then I read the rules and realized it was mainly for the few characters we have only seen in trailers. It makes sense from a promotional standpoint. :shrug:

What I really hope happens is another contest (after the game comes out) that gives people a opportunity to cosplay as a character they have built in game. That would be a much bigger and crazier contest!
Maybe have a 2077 account as proof, submit it somehow...like signing up was giving CDPR your character build, then a bit later the contest was held. Take note, @Alicja.

If other people agree with me, then maybe they will change the boring rules :)

If other people agree with me, then maybe they will change the boring rules :)

I highly doubt they would at all. It doesn't makes sense at this point. It's bad enough that it only has about four months left.

It seems like a long time now, but it will go by fast. I am still on the fence if I can even be a part of it. :sad:

Sorry for that, but we want to see actual characters from the game ;)

Note taken!

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
CP77_Cosplay_Contest_Map_720x405_EN.jpg

The gamescom qualifier for Cyberpunk Cosplay Contest will take place on Friday, August 23rd at 3:30 PM on Xbox Stage in Hall 8!

You don't want to be late, especially if you're participating, so see to it that you arrive 30 minutes in advance. We will be sending confirmation e-mails to all registered participants. If you haven’t registered yet you can do it here.

Sign-up form and more details can be found at official Cosplay Contest website.

Top Bottom