Gameplay Stream Announcement

+
Maybe more info on this?

That sounds interesting to me. Oh wait, its probably lethal, non-lethal, ranged, melee etc.

Dear CD Project
I believe your threatment of Community is unfaire. As i see every one is very excited for your game and yet there is nothing out there for them to relate their purchase to except a gameplay demo wich was produced 18 months before lunch. I personally haven't pre ordered the game yet. But i see alot of loyal fan out there that did.
Please consider that my frustration is out of nothing but love for the CDPR.

Dear CD Project
I believe your threatment of Community is unfaire. As i see every one is very excited for your game and yet there is nothing out there for them to relate their purchase to except a gameplay demo wich was produced 18 months before lunch. I personally haven't pre ordered the game yet. But i see alot of loyal fan out there that did.
Please consider that my frustration is out of nothing but love for the CDPR.
Wut?
How is it unfair? o_O

Well it is unfair after, 6 years first thing we fans get is CGI trailer and screenshots, CGI trailer mean nothing, cgi is proof you did something in game engine, but it dose not mean you have full game.

Than after 45minute demo who probably change so much, they again make 2 privet showing of the game again to journalist and youtubers, and than after they say we going to see demo on pax, they say we only get 15 minute of edit game play, reason spoilers.

Really?????? they alone made that demo for both E3 and Gamescom they didn't care about spoilers then.

The spoiler reasoning is strange indeed. I agree on that.

But still, CDPR showed us already alot more than other devs do. The game is still 8 month from release.

We'll get a 15 minute gameplay video on friday followed by a dev panel where they will explain stuff further and maybe answer questions ( I don't exactly know). And in the upcoming month there will be atleast 2 or 3 other trailers (gameplay, story, launch/cig).

I hope they show some more guns, because so far we've seen very few models:
  • .45 auto
  • V's spray gun
  • smart rifle
  • some SMG
  • corp rifle
  • LMG
  • double shotgun
  • pump shotgun
That's not a lot.

Where did you saw a .45 auto?

(We have also seen a militech revolver on the game's cover and in the hands of Dex and an AK like assault rifle that most of the Maelstrom drop but V never picks one up.)

Last edited:
This is crazy: I've been craving for the demo for 1 year, thinking about it on daily basis, but got so un-hyped by the recent events that I totally forgot it's in less than 24 hours. It's also because we know pretty much everything that will be shown already (actually more than what will be shown), but mainly for the decision of cutting 2/3 of the demo since I was quite hyped 1 week ago. :/

Just set an alarm for tomorrow.

This is crazy: I've been craving for the demo for 1 year, thinking about it on daily basis, but got so un-hyped by the recent events that I totally forgot it's in less than 24 hours. It's also because we know pretty much everything that will be shown already (actually more than what will be shown), but mainly for the decision of cutting 2/3 of the demo since I was quite hyped 1 week ago. :/

Yeah, I didn't mind much that it's 15 mins now, as in, didn't get upset or anything. But honestly it did kill some of my excitement cause I feel like I'll know everything that we'll see on this video lol. I'll just wait for April and be excited then, I still follow the news but I think I'm more grounded now.

I wish they'd do a small thing each month, like small videos (maybe 3-5mins) showing bits of the game, so we'd always have something to discuss, while not revealing a lot about the plot, just gameplay mechanics/maybe character and location stuff.

@samartina5731 never pre-order any game. It’s not a physical object of which they will run out and you will miss out unless you pre-order.
You still support the developer by buying their product but only after you know exactly what you’re getting.

this thread

Post automatically merged:

"CDPR treats its community unfairly."

Yeah... so unfair. :coolstory:

I'm curious what they show at the Tokyo Game Show.
The same as on the E3 / Gamescom?
The 15 minutes we are allowed to see tonight?
Or something new?
Should it be the same as at the E3 / Gamescom, that would be very disappointing.

Yeah, I'm kinda less excited after the announcement that we only get to see 15 minutes instead of the full video that was shown at the E3 and Gamescom...that, and now it's got to compete with Dying Light 2's amazing trailer.

Tonight this will be the short version of the new 40 minutes video shown last week at the Gamescom to the journalists.

At the Tokyo Game Show this will be the same video.

15 minutes of gameplay is perfect, why do so many people love to be spoiled so much ?

Last edited:
I'm curious what they show at the Tokyo Game Show.
The same as on the E3 / Gamescom?
The 15 minutes we are allowed to see tonight?
Or something new?
Should it be the same as at the E3 / Gamescom, that would be very disappointing.

It will be exactly the same but with japanese voice-overs and texts (source : Cyberpunk twitter account)

Top Bottom