CD PROJEKT RED

And the Challenge is over, here are the results:

First place goes to Scoia'tael +40% bonus XP
Second place: Nilfgaard +30 bonus XP
Third place: Northern Realms + 25% bonus XP
Fourth place: Monsters + 25% bonus XP
Fifth place: Skellige + 25% bonus XP
Sixth place: Syndicate + 25% bonus XP

Bonus XP will apply till noon (CEST) on October 2nd!

Thank you all for participating!

Syndicate will never recover from the trauma of the nerf hammer.
What do you mean ?
Is that sarcasm or are you serious ?
If anything they "will not recover" from the horrible additions in Iron Judgement.
They get a comparatively good 4 provision 4 damage Crime, Greater Brothers and a serious of bronzes, which are in a feud about who is worse and drags the general value of Syndicate kegs down the most (especially the Salamandra Assassin, which is propably the worst bronze in the game (I will unironically take a look at the cardpool and see if I can find any worse bronze cards).
Edit: Ice Troll and Alp are other strong contenders, however after the "recent" overhaul the amount of plain useless cards has massively been reduced (which is honestly a fairly nice thing).
The card is actually around the powerlevel of Brokvar Archers (the deal damage to a target equal to the opponent's damaged units) if that card finds a 1-2 damage situation.
All exaggerations aside all revealed SY bronzes (apart from the 4p crime) are very unpowered and will propably never see play (maybe the poison giving dog, it is as good as Fisstech dealer), unless they are reworked or unless the Salamandra tag is the most ridiculous tag in the game.

Apart from that the SY faction is pretty leveled with the other factions and (apart from ST) the event has shown that the balancing is on a very good way.

Last edited:
What do you mean ?
Is that sarcasm or are you serious ?
If anything they "will not recover" from the horrible additions in Iron Judgement.
They get a comparatively good 4 provision 4 damage Crime, Greater Brothers and a serious of bronzes, which are in a feud about who is worse and drags the general value of Syndicate kegs down the most (especially the Salamandra Assassin, which is propably the worst bronze in the game (I will unironically take a look at the cardpool and see if I can find any worse bronze cards).
Edit: Ice Troll and Alp are other strong contenders, however after the "recent" overhaul the amount of plain useless cards has massively been reduced (which is honestly a fairly nice thing).
The card is actually around the powerlevel of Brokvar Archers (the deal damage to a target equal to the opponent's damaged units) if that card finds a 1-2 damage situation.
All exaggerations aside all revealed SY bronzes (apart from the 4p crime) are very unpowered and will propably never see play (maybe the poison giving dog, it is as good as Fisstech dealer), unless they are reworked or unless the Salamandra tag is the most ridiculous tag in the game.

Apart from that the SY faction is pretty leveled with the other factions and (apart from ST) the event has shown that the balancing is on a very good way.

I was making fun of them because they were dead last. They went from most overplayed to the runt of the group.

I was making fun of them because they were dead last. They went from most overplayed to the runt of the group.
They are supposed to be runts ... or thugs (well in any case thugs have mental capacities comparable to runts [just as DJ (the card) states when he gets played]).
To be fair I supported SY, it feels good to play a good "low-playrate" faction for once.

SY coming last isn't that surprising in my opinion. They aren't old enough to have a larger fanbase, while at the same time their novelity bonus has left already.

SY coming last isn't that surprising in my opinion. They aren't old enough to have a larger fanbase, while at the same time their novelity bonus has left already.
There is something else, no matter how you want to build them, the Bounty package has to be the core of the deck.
The reason for that is that there are no alternatives, there is nothing else to put instead, that serves as a core, that functions as either control or a noteworthy engine.
So the decks are quite a bit limited in how one can build them.
(The only Order Bronze they have is Kikimore Warrior ...)

Top Bottom