Outrageous! Unacceptable! [Dryad Enchantress' Art, Normal and Premium]

+
I dislike this feature too, kind of expect premiums and non premiums to have the same base art only animated... Strange choice they made. Dryads with clothes, lol.

I'm quite disappointed with that as well and with the general art direction of this expansion.

Apparently it was not enough to have a whole expansion consisting mostly of ugly dwarves, monsters and dudes clad in armor, the only dryad had to be covered up ... I guess the next step is robots and furries.

I had decided to base my purchase of premiums on the quality of the art. Censorship is enough for me to make up my mind about it.

Hmmm. Not quite what I expected from the thread's title. . . .

Let's try to post more specific topics, please. Title adjusted.

*shrugs* It's bloody chilly in autumn. You can hardly expect them lasses to be skyclad every season of the year.

This is another turn for the casuals to not ruffle feathers for the new mobile audienceI. I remember another time the game shifted for casuals, it brought us cards like (mushrooms).

I'll admit jiggle cards were funny as a joke too but to censor that as well as the dyrads is shame for the so called (adult) gwent homecoming was suppose to be.
Post automatically merged:

I'm quite disappointed with that as well and with the general art direction of this expansion.

Apparently it was not enough to have a whole expansion consisting mostly of ugly dwarves, monsters and dudes clad in armor, the only dryad had to be covered up ... I guess the next step is robots and furries.

I had decided to base my purchase of premiums on the quality of the art. Censorship is enough for me to make up my mind about it.
The art will always be lackluster without some of the magic Anna P used to bring.She's been doing some art for magic the gathering lately. Knickers is one of hers but it's from Thronebreaker which isn't a new card.

Noticed this while I was going through my new cards. Had to actually go back to the non-premium version to check whether I'd just not noticed the cloth there. Unexpected, but I can't say I mind.

... you know that dryads from the books were not naked, right? (nor green...)

...you know we are in the universe of the games not in the books, right? (not Netflix):disapprove:

I like the concept of dress in dryads, when it is around natural elements, that dryad is dressed to go to the gym, it is ridiculous.

It was confirmed by Burza to be a bug.

What was confirmed as a bug?

This thread is weird. So much uproar because of some boobs

I agree, just give us the silly boobs we want and be done with it.

What is the point of taking it seriously enough to cover those beauties, right? There are those who want boobs and those who are cool and do not care so why were they covered in the first place? Who is satisfied with tits being covered up?

[ . . . ]

This thread is weird. So much uproar because of some boobs

It's more of the "how" is made. The girl wears gym clothes ... in a medieval game ... to live in the woods. You need to see the NIke label and it is complete.

[ . . . ]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more of the "how" is made. The girl wears gym clothes ... in a medieval game ... to live in the woods. You need to see the NIke label and it is complete.

This is the main reason i chymed in this thread, I mean tits are fine, sure, why not, but if you want to cover them up on dryads then use some flora for it, be it flowers, leaves, roots, tendrils ect. I mean this isnt the first nudity censor they made, and I never cared about it because it was well made on previous cards. Those peasant clothes are just ugly man.

P.s. props for the nice bait title haha, good move.

Last edited:
cover them up on dryads then use some fauna for it, be it flowers, leaves, roots, tendrils ect.

Those things that you mention are flora, fauna are animals, something like she had squirrels hanging from their breasts, it wouldn't be so bad, the animation would be a meme :beer:

Top Bottom