Remove rotating +50% bonus experience for faction

+
Each day a lot of people plays the same faction for win the bonus.
This removes the variety of battles of different faction.
I like bonuses, but I prefer the variety in the game. Maybe, if each person can choose the bonus faction, and every day must change that the situation is solved.

I d´ont know if that is only for a few days.

It's an iOS launch event... I highly doubt it will last for longer than six days in total especially since Wednesdays are Gwentsdays. I bet it's no coincidence these +50% events started on a Thursday because it leaves exactly six days before the next Gwentsday.

Last edited:
Only that this also forces people to play different factions, of course you will see more of the same faction on one day, however looking at the larger picture you should be able to see that this also means you face more variety over a larger amount of time.

Only that this also forces people to play different factions, of course you will see more of the same faction on one day, however looking at the larger picture you should be able to see that this also means you face more variety over a larger amount of time.

The larger picture doesn't comfort me when I face the same deck all the day. I like the suggestions of the OP, but I also think this is a temporary event.

I suspect this will be more of an issue at low ranks because I mean, are veterans really going to care that much about XP? Regardless, I think it's a fine system as it allows new players to learn how to deal with all the factions. You don't have to play the faction of the day if you don't want to, I sure don't. Which means I get to really explore the strengths and weakness of my current favorite faction (Monsters!) against each of the other factions one day at a time. Sounds good to me.

It really makes me sad to see people complaining about everything these days.

It is an event that lasts one week and grants some bonuses (free stuff). Who cares about XP that much anyway?

This could have been implemented slightly better.

There are 6 geographic regions when you look at the standings in ranked and 6 factions...each region could have been given a different faction XP bonus for the 6 days which would have improved the diversity.

Top Bottom