Hen Gaidth Sword

+
Well, since I'm a new user I have to create this here. I have an issue with this card. Apparently if the copied unit has zeal for its order charges, the zeal ability doesn't apply. With all the armor units have nowadays it's become very hard to get a deathblow early on in the round. The fact that the copied unit doesn't get zeal makes this card almost useless now... Either enable zeal abilities for the copied cards, or make the damage of this item at least 4, it doesn't give any points on its own anyway, so that seems fair.

Edit: nvm, I just realized I had placed the card at the wrong row, that's what you get for playing tired I guess

Last edited:
The card you copy should get zeal if it is written in its description. Otherwise it sounds like a bug
Post automatically merged:

Can you recall what card you copied?

Issue I found with either the sword or Syanna is that Syanna's order didn't trigger. I have an opposing unit on 2 power, I use Syanna's order to make the deploy ability of the next unit I play this turn trigger twice, I play the sword, kill the opposing unit, play the unit myself, and I don't get the repeat of the deploy, despite it being the next unit I've played this turn. Haven't tested if this limitation also applies to things like playing a unit from the graveyard or create, where the played unit is the 2nd card of the turn but the first unit.

Issue I found with either the sword or Syanna is that Syanna's order didn't trigger. I have an opposing unit on 2 power, I use Syanna's order to make the deploy ability of the next unit I play this turn trigger twice, I play the sword, kill the opposing unit, play the unit myself, and I don't get the repeat of the deploy, despite it being the next unit I've played this turn. Haven't tested if this limitation also applies to things like playing a unit from the graveyard or create, where the played unit is the 2nd card of the turn but the first unit.

You just gave the answer yourself. Syanna is excusive for units, The sword is an artefact.

You just gave the answer yourself. Syanna is excusive for units, The sword is an artefact.

I know that. It says the next unit I play this turn will repeat its deploy ability.

I start my turn, I trigger Syanna's order.

I play the sword, kill an enemy unit.

It's still my turn, now I play a copy of the unit I just killed. Syanna's order should still be active, as it's still the same turn and this is the next unit I've played. So its deploy ability should trigger twice. But it doesn't.

If Syanna's text said 'if the next card you play is a unit, trigger its deploy ability a 2nd time', that'd be fine. But that's not what the text says.

i have also found other bugs and the same bug you mention above related to the sword already some while ago, see here:

Top Bottom