[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

+
I wouldn't say we got nothing @Wolf1881 . We may get to learn the lesson between 14 actual and 14 business days again. Remember, scheduled holidays do not count as business days. And think about how much money we have saved not being able to buy the new expansion, cosmetics, or participate in any of the Winter sales.

#consolereparations

I have asked for the transfer at day 1. I've been playing on ps4 since then, but as I tried to login today, I got a Login Error with the message: Could not download user profile. Please, try again later. Below that is an x button to ACCEPT. After I ACCEPT, the "dialog" box is closed so I can try and ACCEPT again. My internet connection is fine. Probably the server is off for some big reason... but I wonder if I was supposed to stop playing after asking for the transfer... or could it mean that my profile is under hack... or maybe CDPR has started to process day 1 orders... idk

Last edited:
87A9E650-58AC-4A32-87FF-BAD76C0950F7.png

“If all goes well...” “We’ll see how the process goes...”

My god CDPR did test this before they tried it right? If so why is there even any doubt about the process going well.

Colour me nervous.

Looks like intern team and cleaners are on it... Nothing to worry about. This whole thing stinks of amateurism.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but didn't they make people think that once they request a transfer that it would be done within 14 days? That doesn't seem possible given what I am hearing.

It was always meant to be business day.

Since when did the word “business” prefix the word “day” in any of the announcements made about this by CDPR?

For the avoidance of doubt, if you mean business days, you should say just that.

For those counting, 14 “business days” equals 18 days.

For the avoidance of doubt, if you mean business days, you should say just that.

For those counting, 14 “business days” equals 18 days.

With Christmas and New Year around the corner, you know. Regardless, communication regarding the procedure could have been improved. I am not specifically talking about the implicit meaning of "days". Actually, I thought it was mentioned in the details that it's business days, but the official site makes no mention of it. Maybe I have misread it.

Just to update the thread. I put in the transfer request from PS4 to GoG on the 13th of December so a few days after the transfer link went live and I can still log in so it seems the early batch cut off is at least the 13th if not sooner.

Top Bottom