Now till release

+
247 days.
heart-attack.jpg

I hope your tear ducts last another 5 months. 😂

5? Longer. Now until Sept 17th,assuming its not Delayed AGAIN in the lead up to the new alledged launch date,is longer then 5 months. My gut tells me Sept 17th will pass us by with no game,and another last minute announced delay. Oh well.
Post automatically merged:

Those millions of views on youtube does't necessarily mean that we know much about the game. So far we have seen mainly how to encounter enemies but many other aspects of the game were presented very slightly or not at all (example - crafting, side activities).

I've already indicated in one of my previous posts that this forum badly needs some new stuff to talk about. Conversations are dying.

The forum here is kinda dead tbh. hang out on the 2k, Ubisoft,Bethesda,HardOCP, hardwarecanucks,steam,etc,lively there,its dead here. Now instead of April 16,its until Sept 17th(or longer,why do I say longer? The Past is a gr8 indicator) with little life left,in the last marketing push the slow marketing drip we were getting last year has turned to a drought . Something which all following 2077,expected to over the next few months to become a Tsutnami of NEW screens,vids,adverts,articles,Arg's,n more..They are squandering the marketing head of steam they had. Not to mention those who paid upfront their 80 bucks last Summer for this game on CDPR's word it was going to be on our ssd's April 16th. I am not happy ,but understand. DNF is not alone,lets hope its not joined by a friend we all know and love. Fingers crossed !

Last edited:
I do wish more companies would go back to the idea of playable demos. They could work like prologues -- just a taste of the salient features of the gameplay in a way that introduces the setting, backstory, a few characters, etc.
I love that idea! playing a quick prequel demo sounds fun! can the demo come along with the pizza too? :p
Post automatically merged:

I don't expect any new information, I think they will keep their head down and worry about finishing the game. If they show off a TPP photomode though I would buy full price for sure! lol

Top Bottom