Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
A little project I made for the upcomming Cyberpunk 2045 campaign.
Lady of Norad VK.jpg

A little map I made for post IV corp war campaign in Cyberpunk. It was intended for our modified timeline, where the Collapse took place in 2026 not 1996 and consequently IV CW started in 2052 and ended 2025. It was supposed to be 2075, but I decided to switch to RED (when it's published, finally...) Changed the date to 2045. Free States of Pacifica are what in RED is called Pacific Confederation. Made a few tweaks here and there to accomodate some things from Jumpstart lore. I could change the FSP to PC but I think Free States sound better than Confederation. Also, they are just an ad hoc bloc, not the country per se, so they can possibly be called differet names, depending on who is calling. The original premise was that the US cut the west coast loose to spare expenses and quit dealing with all the free states bullshit and the growing ambitions of Washington and Oregon states. Texas struck the deal with the Fed Gov and bought full independence in exchange for support with the rebuilding and the pacification of insurgent regions, and even got Oklahoma and half of New Mexico as an incentive (Texans politely declined Arkansas). SouCal remained in the Union as a Free state out of spite towards the NoCal and Alaska almost got annexed by the Soviet State and as the FSP offered only words of support they accepted US and Canadian military aid and returned to the fold.
And Arasaka are now Good Guys :)
The map is not much, as it was the first map I ever created (and the last but one) but RTG are not spoiling the players with geopolitical maps and lore as Shadowrun is.
NA45.jpg

Damn, lovely!
First one reminds Abby from TLOU2, but, although more muscle, your's V is more feminine.
Muscle Bone Lace and Muscle Grafts FTW! :)
Thank you, much appreciated, this is precisely why I went into 3D graphics, I'm sick and tired of roided girls! In 3D they are all natural haha! :p

Top Bottom