Congratulations? Crown pieces limit?

+
After playing a game, a message appeared on the screen saying: "Congratulations! You have reached the limit of crown pieces and you cannot win more this week."

I've only reached level 10, haven't played too much, can't I earn more RP playing until the end of the week?
Congratulations? really? Or is a bug?

Too complicated the new system.
You should think that the majority of players will not enter the english forum to seek an understanding of what is happening in the game.

You must wait until next week to continue progressing the Journey.

It is not a bug, it is the same as the MtG season pass that is limited weekly.

You must wait until next week to continue progressing the Journey.

It is not a bug, it is the same as the MtG season pass that is limited weekly.

What is MtG? Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Another question, the week limit of crown pieces is not 350?
Because I win only (level 10 x 24 pieces) +14 pieces =254.

Last edited:
What is MtG? Thanks!

Magic the Gathering: Arena.
Another card game that currently uses the season pass system. There you progress by gaining experience that is only obtained from the daily missions and the weekly bonus (except for occasional events or buying levels).
Post automatically merged:

Another question, the week limit of crown pieces is not 350?

I think they have not changed it to 350 yet, it should remain 100 until the game is updated, or if it is already implemented maybe it will be from the next week onwards

The message is extremely annoying, any way it can be turned off?
Lionhart @LionHart
Hey Pawel, thanks for the update. Is it possible to work on an options feature that allows us to disable the "weekly cap reached" message once we see it for the first time each week? It's a small thing but it is slowly driving me mad ;)
Vladimir (Tortsov) @ThorSerpent
yes, the plan is to show it just once (when it's reached)

Top Bottom