Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the game will be the same everywhere (countries and platforms). I mean, if Australia was fine with everything, everyone else is fine as well (unless it refers to hitler, in that case Germany is not fine with it) since they're the strictest.
Don't know for Muslim countries, I think I've heard they have special requirements as well.

Hi, I would like to ask is there gonna be keyboard and mouse compatibility on Xbox one s consoles?
It would be really awesome to play the game with a mouse on Xbox because of the first-person shooting

Don't know for Muslim countries, I think I've heard they have special requirements as well.
The Witcher 3 was censored for Muslim countries and Japan by covering up the nudity, as well as toning down the details on gore, so the same thing happening might be presumed for Cyberpunk 2077 release in those countries.

What exactly is meant by "combinations" of genitals? Does it mean a penis on a female body, or something gross like a vagina with balls? I hope that it is not the latter?

Why

why not? You don’t have to do it. It’s more for the people that CHOOSE to go that route :)
Still gross. Also, there is nudity in the game that is not your character. Doesn't this mean that you can see those mangled genitals on NPC's too?

Last edited:
Still gross. Also, there is nudity in the game that is not your character. Doesn't this mean that you can see those mangled genitals on NPC's too?
I may disagree that's gross (yet I can't say I'm into that), but that's an important piece for the Cyberpunk universe. I mean, all the augmentations, freedom and flexibility of one's choice regarding their own body, in a very extensive way.

...or something gross like a vagina with balls? I hope that it is not the latter?

Yeah, vagina with balls disgusts me as well. Also can't imagine how things would be anatomically distributed. Vagina with penis (or huge clitoris, which basically is a penis) sounds more acceptable. No homo.
Anyway, I wouldn't have any problems with that stuff in the game but I don't think it's gonna happen.

My concern is about this
"The sequence [REDACTED] uses a a brief wide-angled depiction of full frontal female nudity, to depict simulated sexual activity, with sounds of sexual pleasure emanating from both characters until they implicitly climax."

Will simulated sex with men in the game also be like this? Will there be explicit scenes with full frontal male nudity? or only with women?
I read in a news article that male nudity would be partial.
I would be extremely disappointed if the interaction and sex with men is different, less explicit. :cry:

My concern is about this
"The sequence [REDACTED] uses a a brief wide-angled depiction of full frontal female nudity, to depict simulated sexual activity, with sounds of sexual pleasure emanating from both characters until they implicitly climax."

Will simulated sex with men in the game also be like this? Will there be explicit scenes with full frontal male nudity? or only with women?
I read in a news article that male nudity would be partial.
I would be extremely disappointed if the interaction and sex with men is different, less explicit. :cry:
a man in a state of arousal is usually considered more explicit as its far more obvious than a woman, wouldn't surprise me if that's why

I appreciate that CDPR is giving us such depth that we can even customize our characters genitalia. Usually that stuff comes with community made mods that are often clunky and unpolished!

Still going for traditional male on the first play through but it will be interesting to make your own cyberfuta ;D

On another note do you guys think RTX2060 ti 8 GB with I5 980 and 16 GB RAM to run it on ultra/high with decent frame rate (60) ?

What exactly is meant by "combinations" of genitals? Does it mean a penis on a female body, or something gross like a vagina with balls? I hope that it is not the latter?
If I can't make a penis coming out of each of my character's palms, six more arranged on their stomach and 4 vaginas interspersed with the penises forming an image of the Pringles logo then I'm going to sue someone for bigotry!

Hello, I have a technical question for game compatibility on PC

I currently use a maxed out Mac Pro 2,1 with dual Xeon X5365, 64GB RAM and RX 580 under Zorin OS with Steam's Proton
Will the game be compatible with non SSE4 CPUs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom