E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's gonna be such a huge false advertising when this 'genital customization' will be nothing better than Saints Row where you don't actually see what you customized, only size of the bulge behind pants.
I don't think the ESRB's rating summary is advertising. It's what ESRB chose to describe to consumers so that they can make an informed choice as to whether it's too mature for them.

This looks so cool!

I really admire their spirit and effort.

Bit too 80s cliche for me (fishnet underwear, purple neon, papillon noir club reference to Tech Noir) ...and not sure why John Wick is there, doing John Wick things.

Still interested to see more, though.

God, please, no! Not another """deep dive""" video! :ROFLMAO:

Hey! Deep dive video might also mean showing V swimming in a corpo pool, at night, and with rain hitting a neon lighted window.

I’m still not a big fan of this CP2077 console but, from a design standpoint, I liked how much they explained their reasoning behind it, it makes simple sense lorewise. Also, until now it never crossed my mind that the controller’s design is based on Johnny Silverhand, which makes me like it even more :ok:

F**K, THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL CAR! ...Sorry, got carried away :LOL: Yeah, I love Mad Max-y looking rides like this one. This, by the way, seems like a confirmation of sorts of how far vehicle customization can go in the game, at least to a selection of cars.

Also, nice to finally meet you, Badlands :cool:

I like it. Seems there will be a Madmax vibe to the wastelands. I really hope we can remove the random decals. Other than that, very cool car. Also, them graphics are looking good.

There's a front-view camera on the windshield visible on the hi-res version of the clip.

Yep. Makes sense there would be some kind of virtual live feed display. Having armor for windows does make driving through the Badlands much safer, I'd wager. Though that cam better be bulletproof as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom