GET READY!

+
You are right, and I am now considering buying an XSX while I have already preordered 2077 on PS4 Pro. :cry:
exactly the same here. :cry: I haven't made a final decision yet, but to date the plan is to play it at launch and then sell it to buy the SX version once it's available (and trade my ps4 for SX).

Given the difference in hardware between the 2 consoles will be reflected in game's graphics quality.

(still, gamepass is sooooo good I physically need it)

exactly the same here. :cry: I haven't made a final decision yet, but to date the plan is to play it at launch and then sell it to buy the SX version once it's available (and trade my ps4 for SX).

Given the difference in hardware between the 2 consoles will be reflected in game's graphics quality.

(still, gamepass is sooooo good I physically need it)
Good luck to you.:cool:
I won't sell my PS since I love my game save data.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
We decided to move Night City Wire to Jun 25th. We still look forward to sharing new information about Cyberpunk 2077, but more important discussions are happening right now and we want them to be heard. We wholeheartedly stand against racism, intolerance and violence. Black Lives Matter.

We decided to move Night City Wire to Jun 25th. We still look forward to sharing new information about Cyberpunk 2077, but more important discussions are happening right now and we want them to be heard. We wholeheartedly stand against racism, intolerance and violence. Black Lives Matter.

Okay, let's have this conversation. At what point do we draw the line between how much we let the world around us effect our escapism? This just sets a weird precedent, and one that isn't necessarily good or bad. It just sets an expectation for every time something goes awry in the world to somehow be accommodated in the entertainment industry.

I just don't understand. Why can't escapism coexist with whatever is out there in the world? So far we've had Sony, Activision, and now CD Projekt do the same thing. It just doesn't make sense to me on a moral level, but business wise? I totally get why they're doing it.

I don't know, am I a bad person for questioning this? Let me know.

Why can't escapism coexist with whatever is out there in the world?
Because the US is a huge market for videogames. Nobody cares for the thousands of people dying every day in africa or middle-east, since they're not rich enough to afford gaming.

That being said with lots of cynicism and truth, I understand CDPR's decision and - I hope it can be said in this specific situation without getting banned, after CDPR's official statement - FUCK RACISM.

Let's just hope this awful 2020 won't hit us again before the 25th.

HEY CHUMBATTO'S Prepare for... CDPR's new first biggest step in the world of capitalism !
You ever dreamed of paying micro-transaction INSIDE a paid DLC ? (well I did !)
Then NIGHT CITY WIRE is your boy !! (1)
Unlock the commercial center of NIGHT CITY (2) and buy your game merch WITH REAL MONEY !!
You can even buy XPs and get access to the endgame cybernetics and weapons !! FOR REAL MONEY $$$$
But most importantly... Aren't you hyped already dear chombattoo's ?
You wanna play the game early ? Greatest news !! This DLC will also unlock early play ! Incredibabble !
Pay-to-win all over !! Yeaaaaah :cool:

(1): Only for €$ 66.6 or 9.99... or in between !! Ah c'mon open your wallet already !!!11
(2): Access to all the city center will be blocked by invisible walls if you play without this DLC.

'Also, you need to answer our extremist-political correct answers every 5 minutes'

As an African American gamer, I applaud this decision. An injustice to one of us is an injustice to all and if we don't all make our voices heard, nothing will ever be done.

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

- Martin Niemöller

The problem is that there are too many distractions. People are so busy retreating and escaping that they do not notice the stench of racism and injustice at their front door and the entitled scream "But what about ME???" when companies push the release schedules to the right.

I have a feeling that the game we all want to play will be out on time and then we can all go back to ignoring each other in favor of logging game hours.

Or we can choose to recognize the worth of all human beings and address this insult to humanity.

This would have been a speck of optimism right now and a nice distraction for everyone. And delaying anything Cyberpunk, yet again, is really dumb.

Please don't remind me I was quarantined in April exactly when the game was supposed to be launched in first (?) place.

Are they gonna delay the game now if something else comes up?
It's 2020, baby. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

Just a small delay, no issue, we can wait, but I personally don't like the reason for it.

I hope next time CDPR shines light on an event that actually needs it and isn't substantially politically charged, like a murder the police committed in a province of my country recently because of violating the covid quarantine for work and not dying of starvation.

There is. This would have been a speck of optimism right now and a nice distraction for everyone. And delaying anything Cyberpunk, yet again, is really dumb. Are they gonna delay the game now if something else comes up?

Perhaps they are. There's always something like this going on somewhere in the world. This isn't even the first time something like this happens in US during a relatively short timeperiod.

I hope next time CDPR shines light on an event that actually needs it and isn't substantially politically charged, like a murder the police committed in a province of my country recently because of violating the covid quarantine for work and not dying of starvation.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and interpret this as the death of Mr. Floyd is already receiving tons of media attention and the death of the unfortunate person that violated the quarantine has not.

The fact that you stated that you apparently believe one incident deserves more media attention that the other is the very mindset that Black Lives Matter tries to address. Both incidents are equally tragic and no one deserves to die in the manner that these people did.

Top Bottom