It looks like we will rarely see our character.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
this was already know that pretty much only time be in third person is getting in and out of cars and actually in cars

Vehicles, mirrors, inventory, it seems. Maybe photo mode of sorts. Some cutscenes.

Though it looks like the body is in the game. We see our own shadow. Fully animated body seems to be there. Including feet.

Vehicles, mirrors, inventory, it seems. Maybe photo mode of sorts. Some cutscenes.

Though it looks like the body is in the game. We see our own shadow. Fully animated body seems to be there. Including feet.
yeah i think 95% of time hands and feet will be all we see of ourselvs

It's not a surprise but a lot of people were positive that even though it was in first person, there would be plenty of opportunities to see the character...apparently, this isn't the case.

It's a surprise to me as based on what I remember from CDPR, it would be a first person game but we would have plenty of opportunities to see our character. This seems to have been misinformation in order to quell the backlash from making it a first person only game.

Wrong. Post E3 2019 they indicated that the number of 3rd person perspective scenes had been significantly cut during their post-2018 overhaul of the game. This info has been available for about 10 months, so you can cease these petty accusations.

Wrong. Post E3 2019 they indicated that the number of 3rd person perspective scenes had been significantly cut during their post-2018 overhaul of the game. This info has been available for about 10 months, so you can cease these petty accusations.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I don't remember the many opportunities to see your character being limited to 3rd person scenes. Where are the "many opportunities to see your character"?

Perhaps I'm mistaken but I don't remember the many opportunities to see your character being limited to 3rd person scenes. Where are the "many opportunities to see your character"?

They made it clear, over 2 years.ago, that seeing your character outside of 1st person would be limited.....& mostly via cut-scenes. Then last year they indicated that the number of 3rd person cut-scened had been significantly scaled back. Can I help it it you've not been paying attention?

They made it clear, over 2 years.ago, that seeing your character outside of 1st person would be limited.....& mostly via cut-scenes. Then last year they indicated that the number of 3rd person cut-scened had been significantly scaled back. Can I help it it you've not been paying attention?

This Tweet isn't even a year old yet and this is the information I was talking about.

In response to the question "How often do you get to look at your character?

Alanah Pearce who had access to the game said the following :

"I saw myself once in a mirror, otherwise I didn't see my character at all."
Timestamp - 24:57

She talks about driving, using various guns so I imagine she used the inventory screen etc so I'm wondering do you still see your character getting out of a car? Do you still see your character in the inventory screen? These are valid questions.

Last edited:
I still hope character customization is good regardless of how much we see our character, I'll just look in mirrors more lol, then hope there is a way to mod it to TPP but not sure how that all works tbh.

This Tweet isn't even a year old yet and this is the information I was talking about.

In response to the question "How often do you get to look at your character?

Alanah Pearce who had access to the game said the following :

"I saw myself once in a mirror, otherwise I didn't see my character at all."
Timestamp - 24:57

She talks about driving, using various guns so I imagine she used the inventory screen etc so I'm wondering do you still see your character getting out of a car? Do you still see your character in the inventory screen? These are valid questions.

Out of context. She made it clear in her video that she was more focused on doing quests than trying to see herself in mirrors etc. In real life, how often do you see yourself? I just think you're overly obsessed about old news, whilst also trying to falsely imply dishonesty on the part of the devs.

No dishonesty, just not being able to understand that a BIG part of their playerbase wants something else than what they are trying to force feed us. [...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom