Erotic information in the game

+
erotic information in the game

1.jpg

Dear developers, I like the game, and it would be even better, make a game without erotic information?

Welcome, @Zmeev1k !

Post moved to a new thread.

erotic information in the game

View attachment 11042933

Dear developers, I like the game, and it would be even better, make a game without erotic information?

While this is a fair sentiment, The Witcher universe is one that deals very heavily with sex and sexuality. Witchers become sterile to fulfill their purpose, further distancing them from human life. One of Yen's primary motivations is to be able to procreate someday. Many monsters prey on people's carnal desires, using temptation as a lure and fish hook. Sorceresses use sexual appeal as a tool of manipulation to control monarchs, avoiding a breakdown of society and mitigating wars. It's not so much about the sexuality itself -- it's about how it can be both a weapon and a vulnerability.

While it's certainly possible to write dark fantasy without the sexual themes, I don't think it would be The Witcher anymore.

I honestly couldn't see The Witcher universe without it sexual element. It's an integral aspect to the way the series brings the far-reaching actions of kings and peasants down to a human level.

This is an adult game, for adults. Too many games are censored or made with families in mind. We adults need some love too. If you don't like the sexual content of Witcher, theres always nintendo games that are more tame. I personally love how open CD-PR are with their games and many fans do to. One shouldn't be afraid of sex or nudity, we always see blood, gore, violence, drugs in games, and are totally fine with it, how is sex any different?

Top Bottom