Character feature: V - Street Kid

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
They say if you wanna understand the streets, you gotta live 'em. Gangs, fixers, dolls, small-time pushers — you were raised by them all. Down here the law of the jungle dictates the weak serve the strong — the only law in Night City you have yet to break.

Honestly i'm more interested in the Corpo backstory. Knowledge is power and if you know your enemy inside out, it will be easier to topple the giant.

Honestly i'm more interested in the Corpo backstory. Knowledge is power and if you know your enemy inside out, it will be easier to topple the giant.
We didn't choose the corporate life, corporate life chose us.
I am torn between corpo and street kid. This looks so promising.

I'll play all three origins just out of curiosity, but Street Kid will be my first full play thru.

Last edited:
I'm honestly having the hardest time deciding bc the first playthru is going to be the most 'special' o_O you're going in completely fresh and dunno what's gunna happen. At least on your second and third playthru you know what to expect.

I'm honestly having the hardest time deciding bc the first playthru is going to be the most 'special' o_O you're going in completely fresh and dunno what's gunna happen. At least on your second and third playthru you know what to expect.
but will you? dunDunDUUNN
but seriously you might make one diff decision here and there and realise you're playing an entirely diff story and then you'll just be like, 'didn't see that coming.' i hope i have experiences like that on my 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th plays

I think Street Kid will be my first playthrough of the game. As long as I can change that outfit. :LOL:

My second playthrough will most likely be Corporate as it does look very appetising to see the game from that perspective for once. In Night City, it looks even more desirable to corrupt your way through.

I love female V's pants, will these pants be available for male V and vice versa?

I'd guess these are the starter outfits for that origin (and gender) since the Nomad version of this is wearing the outfit that is seen in the bathroom mirror during their origin quest.

Probably in both cases it will be something that is quickly replaced by better gear while playing.

I'd guess these are the starter outfits for that origin (and gender) since the Nomad version of this is wearing the outfit that is seen in the bathroom mirror during their origin quest.

Probably in both cases it will be something that is quickly replaced by better gear while playing.

While I'm uncertain how the game and game's approach will handle clothing access or availability (notable availability in stores / places right from the start vs less availability and unlocking or access based on certain events), I do think that you will quickly be able to get new clothing and surely vendors will offer you a set of clothes early on.

OK I want male V's pants. And female V's pants too.

Now that you say that, I wonder is V's gang in street kid origin strictly Tyger claws or can you choose?
Male V has tiger stripe pants and female V has a katana. Both of these combine to hint at the Japan-themed Tyger Claws gang in my opinion? What do you think?

Top Bottom