Character feature: Judy Alvarez

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Judy Alvarez is Night City’s premier braindance technician, heavily respected for her skills, innovation and creativity. Motivated to change things for the better she teamed with The Mox and currently works for them as a BD technician and editor.

Very similar to what I thought about my fem V, gotta rethink the design.
Also, I know she won't like my corpo V during the first playthrough

Why does this look downgraded, is it just the lighting or is this not ingame screenshot?

I'll be installing the first mod that gets rid of the tats and dyed hair. Judy deserves to be au naturel.

Just wondering: is everyone in 2077 part of a gang?
If Night City is as dangerous as I remember from the pen and paper game, it's safer for street-level characters to be in one. Not everybody is an armed to the teeth 3/4 cyborg Edgerunner or has the crème de la crème of Arasaka watching their ass like a high-level Corporate. Safety in armed numbers and all that, I suppose.

If Night City is as dangerous as I remember from the pen and paper game, it's safer for street-level characters to be in one. Not everybody is an armed to the teeth 3/4 cyborg Edgerunner or has the crème de la crème of Arasaka watching their ass like a high-level Corporate. Safety in armed numbers and all that, I suppose.

Well, I don't remember it being the case in C2020.
Anyway it seems my playthrough will be even more bloody than I though it would.

Besides, even in places in south america where there is Mara, not everyone is a part of them.

Last edited:
not everyone is part of a gang. but you probably have some affinity with the local gang; friends, fam, regular customers (if you own/work a vendor).

not everyone is part of a gang. but you probably have some affinity with the local gang; friends, fam, regular customers (if you own/work a vendor).

I have no problem with that, things is most named NPCs we saw until now is par of one, as if they're you're only choice when you wants to do something.

since gangs and corpos are power players, in order to advance major plot points, makes sense that they're composing most of who you interact with. but Jackie currently isn't a Valentino, Dex and TBug don't seem to be gang affiliated, Victor/Misty don't seem gang affiliated, the monks aren't a gang, might be a few more i'm missing.
there's power in organisation, so if you want shit done, it's more likely there's a gang/corpo affiliation behind it. but i'm positive there's plenty of named, story significant npc's who aren't organisation members.

Top Bottom