• Short V

• Big Bone V

• Slim V

• All The Above

• Other (Elaborate on your choice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want my V to look like this GTA5 mod:
v.png

Or at least have ability to have cute, feminine face. Even original 2018 female V would be OK if its still possible to create that.

My V would have a more androgynous look and physical traits. They will be female, but will probably be more muscular and lean with an androgynous face and body.
So a futuristic version of Abby from The Last of Us 2?
Post automatically merged:

I want my V to look like this GTA5 mod:
View attachment 11050886

Or at least have ability to have cute, feminine face. Even original 2018 female V would be OK if its still possible to create that.
Wait, what GTA5 mod is that???

So a futuristic version of Abby from The Last of Us 2?
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what GTA5 mod is that???
Hmm, I guess? My V will look nothing like Abby though, but I guess the basic build she has will be a bit similar. For me personally it's obvious Abby is a woman, so I wouldn't call her androgynous. Therefore not too much like what my V will be

I really want to see these options in game.. :cry:

Techhair: Artificial hair with properties similar to synthskin. Tech hair can be any color, can emit light like light tattoos, or change tension (so you could make it stand straight up when you are angry, for example). It can completely replace your real hair or be added to real hair (like a weave). (And yes, it can also be used on any part of the body)

Synthskins: These are an upgrade from Chemskins. They are actually embedded into the real skin and contain a display layer that can emit light and patterns. Synthskins can display a number of special effects.

Turn-On Nails: Fake nails with properties similar to synthskin.

Nails are also important, since we will always see our hand, I hope to see many options..

Male V - I'll try to make someone resembling Clarence Boddicker. I'll use him for my first walkthrough. Guns, guns, guns! Corpo background. With some techie expertise. Hopefully, the game will allow me to play an asshole.

Female V - someone resembling Benten. Yes, I know he's a dude, but I'll try to experiment on something androgynous. I'll probably go melee with all those katanas, blades, wires and all that shit. Raw strength. Streetkid background.

And for the third playthrough I'll go with a Lisbeth-Salander-like female Nomad tech/hacker type.

Something like this, but blonde hair greased back, artificially blue eyes, a bit uncanny valley on the face with prominent cheek bones, and more red highlights and a single blood/crimson red colored tie. Think more sharp Fae features, but this type of suit and broad shoulders.
cyberpunk executive.jpg

Male V - I'll try to make someone resembling Clarence Boddicker. I'll use him for my first walkthrough. Guns, guns, guns! Corpo background. With some techie expertise. Hopefully, the game will allow me to play an asshole.
Well, from the latest gameplay, if you want to play an asshole, Corporate seems to be the way to go. :whistle:

[QUOTE = "CyberBrett, message: 12088961, membre: 4341781"]
Désolé serguei83 mais c'est le fil anglais et je ne peux pas lire le français (?) Si je comprends la question "quelqu'un de buff comme Jack dans Mass Effect", je pense que vous serez en mesure de faire cette construction :hausser les épaules:

PS google

En ce moment, je pense à une Fem V par défaut avec une coiffure noire de style Jack de Mass Effect 3 (y)
[/CITATION]Sorry for the translation. Yes, that's right, for the hairstyle of Jack mass effect 3.

Female V - someone resembling Benten. Yes, I know he's a dude, but I'll try to experiment on something androgynous.

I am fairly certain the CP2077 customization options let you create a quite accurate Benten.
Also thumbs up for the cyber city reference. :cool:

Top Bottom