Character feature: Judy Alvarez

+
I just watched a vid and they stated Judy was a Lesbian , i haven`t read that anywhere . So does anyone have confirmation of this ? I doesn`t really matter my first play thru will Female V :whistle:

I just watched a vid and they stated Judy was a Lesbian , i haven`t read that anywhere . So does anyone have confirmation of this ? I doesn`t really matter my first play thru will Female V :whistle:
I dont remember where, but I have heard/read that before. Dont think I ever saw it from a dev though. I think it was speculation from a few reviewers because she seemed to have flirty dialogue with femV.

Would you mind sharing the link to that vid? It matters for someone (namely myself) who's been planning for his first playthrough to be a straight male Nomad.

Flirty dialogue with female V is fine. For instance, I am aware there are bisexual people who have stronger interests in a particular gender but that does not prevent them from being in a relationship with another. Just an example.

Would you mind sharing the link to that vid? It matters for someone (namely myself) who's been planning for his first playthrough to be a straight male Nomad.

Flirty dialogue with female V is fine. For instance, I am aware there are bisexual people who have stronger interests in a particular gender but that does not prevent them from being in a relationship with another. Just an example.

It`s a stupid joke vid :shrug:but i watched it any way .

Why does this look downgraded, is it just the lighting or is this not ingame screenshot?

I believe this looks downgraded because the image was embedded as a whole, lowering the resolution. Its better to use a link to a higher-res picture. You get two options when use the "attach files" option, at least I do.

Rightclick, "copy image link" (iirc, I dont have englishspeaking browser) and paste it to your browser you can open the image directly. I couldn't download it and attach it to my own post cause the forums deemed it "too large".
Post automatically merged:

I believe this is from a number of different reporters who got to play the hands-on demo. They said that "flirt" dialog option with Judy appeared for the female V, but not male V. Somebody suggested that lifepath may have had something to do with this, but apparently it was "female or nothing".

I dont know the reporters in question, but MadQueen stated this in her recent video - might have been the livestream discussion which I watched... I'm sorry I can't be more specific, can't remember exactly. Don't got a timestamp. I think she talked with the people in question.

ps. I guess I am lucky in that I will also play a female V, although I am not sure how much I am into these relationships..

Last edited:
Wait, by "premier" you mean founder of braindance?

Is braindance a limited/scarce "profession" that she is the only professional at that particular field? I imagine there are more professionals that do this kind of stuff right? She can't be the only one that uses that despite whoever else uses it and for what purposes.

3 beautiful female characters romanceable revealed.
0 handsome male characters romanceable revealed.
I am suffering CD Projekt, I need younger hot guys too :cry:
dd.jpg

Last edited:

They ranked Yorinobu Arasaka and Judy Alvarez as Best Boy and Best Girl. :ROFLMAO: They have my likes. Seriously, though. Where's Evelyn Parker on the list??

Yep. I support this. Some revelation of romanceable males would be nice. It's only fair.

3 beautiful female characters romanceable revealed.
View attachment 11055959

That’s... a fair point, actually :think: Not for me, but for fairness sake (towards straight women and gay men) the game could use some good-looking dudes.

ff_15_3.jpg

I’m #TeamI’llLetEveryoneKnowOnceI’vePlayedTheGameButLeaningTowardsJudyForNow

Well, maybe... But I don't think those jRPG angst, "I hate my parents", emo-nazis are a good example of good looking dudes... :)

I dont think their personalities are related to their looks.

But I agree with the overall sentiment, we haven't seen enough young, pretty boys. Jackie (despite what he himself might think) is not really up to the par..

I would like to point out though, that the released video footage is restricted only to the prologue of the game, the "white orchards" of Night city. Maybe there aren't many pretty boys there, but there will be elsewhere. We don't get to see as our view is limited to the prologue areas thus far.

One can at least hope that there is not a significant bias.

But I agree with the overall sentiment, we haven't seen enough young, pretty boys. Jackie (despite what he himself might think) is not really up to the par..

It's a matter of tastes, I'm personally not into any if the girls we saw for the moment (I liked 2013 reveal trailer one, though, but I doubt she will be in the game).

I really hope there are more central characters. I love some of the concept arts but so far the characters CDPR has shown are meh...
I mean beauty isn't as much important to me as aesthetic but still I appreciate it. In an age where you can replace anything you'd think most would be obsessed with beauty.

I saw bunch of handsome men too I don't know why there is a concern. It's not like CDPR has shown super gorgeous girls either. In all honesty Ciri/Yen/Triss are all 10/10 yet I see no 10/10 shown here.

The only character that I like so far based on what little we've seen is Eve, Judy is already overrated imo and oh I wish that Asian Arasaka lady wearing white is a central character. Exactly my type even if we only saw her back.

I really don't get why ya'll say there are lacking in pretty male department. CDPR has already said that there will be something for everyone here and I don't agree with that comparison made here, Let me show you some examples:

Jenkins is basically a male Stout and he looks like Emyhr. Very handsome.

Goldhand is a dark skinned handsome man, he's pretty. Sherif is fit and handsome. Yori isn't ugly. There was a bearded muscled guy in Nomad trailer just like the Nomad girl(childhood friend I guess?) anyways Judy and Nomad girl aren't superior to any of these in term of visual.

Btw the shown male V is by far the prettiest V. BY FARRRR.

I don't want to sound mean but you're not playing final fantasy so don't expect Cloud here.
Even if there is a Cloud here we haven't seen any Tifa yet so don't cry about lack of variety and prettier females.

Top Bottom