Easter Eggs would hope to see/find

+
I mean, for example, being able to watch blade runner or Johnny Mnemonic on the display in my apartment when I'm not doing anything in game.

You are asking for very minor things that would require a lot of money for a license.

However, Fallout 4 and Bethesda Games Studios will allow you to do it through a mod if you like (only for personal use).

If not, then watch Shrek. Games might be the wrong place for what you are looking for.

And why should you force to "grind yourself" here? It is not worth it. Just drop that hobby. And move on to something else. Books or movies. Games might not be the best for you.

Last edited:
You are asking for very minor things that would require a lot of money for a license.

However, Fallout 4 and Bethesda Games Studios will allow you to do it through a mod if you like (only for personal use).

If not, then watch Shrek. Games might be the wrong place for what you are looking for.

And why should you force to "grind yourself" here? It is not worth it. Just drop that hobby. And move on to something else. Books or movies. Games might not be the best for you.
Yea ouch, it's just a hope for a cool feature, lol no blade runner so go watch shrek. LOL what
maybe a shrek easter egg? Imagine an NPC gets shrek or donkey cyberware? (just kidding of course, don't really want this in the game...)
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys, what about a Samurai Jack Easter Egg?

Last edited:
It's an classic comic book series but better known as The samurai rabbit from the original teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon.

Last edited:
A reference to the godling Johnny! Maybe a street kids gang where the leader resembles him and who lost his vocal cyberware and you can help him get it back?

Yea ouch, it's just a hope for a cool feature, lol no blade runner so go watch shrek.

Dreaming, especially because those things are meaningless to the game or franchise and would cost a lot of money. That is all I said. Shrek would cost a lot, too, in fact.

Dreaming, especially because those things are meaningless to the game or franchise and would cost a lot of money. That is all I said. Shrek would cost a lot, too, in fact.
This is a wish list.
When did cost become a concern when answering the question on the thread topic, "Easter eggs would hope to see/find"?
Quit being a party pooper.

This is a wish list.
When did cost become a concern when answering the question on the thread topic, "Easter eggs would hope to see/find"?
Quit being a party pooper.

Not a wishlist. Just wishful thinking. That's a difference. Please go on.

5. Coming on a scene of people playing Gwent and debating about old vs new meta
4. A rockerboy group talking about turning it up to 11 (spinal tap reference)
3. A member of the wraiths telling V to just walk away (Road Warrior Reference)
2. A blonde British rocker boy named Spike in the Vampire Philharmonic (Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference)
1. A memories are like tears in the rain quote (Bladerunner reference)

Would definitely love to see a Deus Ex reference or a few! Maybe a Sarif Industries logo or mention somewhere.
Sariflogogradient.png
David_Sarif_MD_bustshot.jpg

I'm almost certain there'll be something similar to this, hidden somewhere in the game (and not necessarily someplace physical):

Well, I only recently got into reading, and decided to start with neuromance and snow crash. So I hope there is references to those because its the only ones I would get other than the obvious blade runner/matrix/ etc. (and all the anime classics listed at the start of this thread)
Post automatically merged:

Aliens 👽
Aliens 👽
Aliens 👽
Aliens 👽

UFOs 🛸

Not to be a downer or rude but I really hope there is nothing to do with extra terestial, personally I just dont want them mixed in. Just personal taste, thats all.

I mean im totally fine with things along the line of crazy people in game ranting, conspiry theorist talking about it etc etc, but not actual hints at "real" ones.

Like it would really have a sour tast in my mouth to come along a "hint" or "easter egg" or whatever of actual, live aliens or "ufo" in game.

Top Bottom