Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

+
Where did you hear that? I thought this wire were night city, gangs and this "required" info. If you are referring to the last one I am afraid it is more likely referring to system requirements.

I think it was said CC was on as well , i will have a look around for the info .

Can't wait to learn about the system requirements. I still game on the very same PC I had when TW3 came out. It still serves me well and has undergone a few upgrades over the years. I wonder if it's finally time to retire it.

They sure love their jump cuts. Everything is cut after just a couple seconds. City continues to look amazing. Honestly that did look like future GTA, to the point of satire.

This needs rewatching but i can say at least the city looks phenomenal, really liked those Japantown shots

Okay.

I got a presumption that all the characters paths or after creating the character will be starting in a bathroom scene looking at the mirror? Or perhaps the indication that the starting area story will end to go through the rest of the game outside of starting area?. Is the second time I see the same thing as what happen previously with Nomad path, now with Street kid in one scene. There was a scene of a corpo vomiting in a previous video, but that could also be the way corpo start or end? Interesting....

Top Bottom