Seize the Day - Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

+
I didn't see any discussion relating to the new trailer, so thought I'd make a new post to see what people thought! If you haven't seen it, here it is:

It's a really awesome looking short trailer. I was pretty amused to see V slice the NCPD officer's gun but then see the NCPD Officer straight up reject the second katana swing and slam V into the wall!

Let me know what you all think!
1601563810248.png

1601563818739.png

So Billie Eilish is Cyberpunk, eh? Interesting...wouldn't have been my first or second choice, personally, but good on them, I guess? :shrug:

So Billie Eilish is Cyberpunk, eh? Interesting...wouldn't have been my first or second choice, personally, but good on them, I guess? :shrug:
I was definitely surprised to hear the song in the trailer, but can't say it isn't fitting!

Watched the new trailer, and they missed the opportunity to turn the phrase on its head.

Other than that, you can't go wrong with Keanu Reeves.

Syware

Forum regular
Its part of marketing. Put a song that is popular or familar, that is sure way to grab some people's attention.

It's short, but I think it conveys the relevant message: "We have Keanu Reeves and you can drive cars, install body stuff and shoot people"
Post automatically merged:

Also, having V driving a car without a door and Keanu looking all John Wick like is a little coincidental.

Last edited:
I love the original design of default male V :cry: I wish they kept him for the figures....

I hope this is an alternative ending to the first CGI trailer where Jackie doesn't die :')

Top Bottom