About Ciri:Nani?!?! avatar

+
Hey

I want to ask a question. I just hit the level 111 on Journey on Free tier. But I couldn't get the avatar. I didn't see any explanation about being on premium tier or not, but I couldn't get that. Is it only available the premium users or is it a bug?

Thanks!

In the contracts section, the free and premium journeys are named as Standard and Extended.

Go into contracts and filter by Ciri and All and you will see exactly what you can and cant get

All the rewards on the Free/Standard journeys seem to be Reward Points
while a lot if not all the rewards on the Premium/Extended are all trinkets (including the Nani avatar at level 110 extended)

In the contracts section, the free and premium journeys are named as Standard and Extended.

Go into contracts and filter by Ciri and All and you will see exactly what you can and cant get

All the rewards on the Free/Standard journeys seem to be Reward Points
while a lot if not all the rewards on the Premium/Extended are all trinkets (including the Nani avatar at level 110 extended)
Oh thanks. I was thinking every after LV-100 journey levels are counts as extended. It was misunderstood which some of us could get same imo.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom