I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'd agree that so far we haven't shown many explicitly sexualized men in our released materials, but as is fitting for our setting, they also are a part of Night City, both as people in the world, and in ingame advertising.
Since players can now also choose the sexuality of their character, it was also important for us to make male romances interesting, and we're really excited in the team for players to get to know them. We put a lot of effort into all our romances :)
That's great. I also hope there is a bigger diversity in body types for female characters. I don't think I have seen a single women with an above average breast size so far. With how common body modifications areI hope this is just the choice of promomaterial and doesn't represent the game.

Hey! I'd agree that so far we haven't shown many explicitly sexualized men in our released materials, but as is fitting for our setting, they also are a part of Night City, both as people in the world, and in ingame advertising.
Since players can now also choose the sexuality of their character, it was also important for us to make male romances interesting, and we're really excited in the team for players to get to know them. We put a lot of effort into all our romances :)

Cool! I really appreciate you finding time to acknowledge the forums and our concerns!

Im sure the Night City will be an enthralling place for V's of all colors, shapes and sizes. :)

CDPR, can you please just release a modkit so people can easily modify character meshes to their liking? It's unrealistic to please everyone on subjective stuff like this, so please give people the option to customize NPC appearances. I'm sure you guys did compelling character building through your storytelling, but that doesn't replace physical looks for some people (clearly a lot of people if this thread is any indication).

Can you please show something in the next NCW? :) lol

Thanks! \o/
I really hope to see equality, boys with attractive/sexualized designs, like the girls.
Ex: Look this Mox girl, her design is AMAZING!
I also want to see boys with impressive designs like her.
3XSXJtx (2).png

Looking forward to the game.
:giveup:

Last edited:
After rewatching the footage of Viktor with fem!V I think he's a romance option... Lol their dialogue is really flirty
I guess it's possible... hmm :think:
ARGHHHHH MY HEART :love: (I'm personally not a fan of Triss, or even Yennefer, NO offense! .... but I do admit she is beautiful!!!!!)
I hope Cyberpunk2077 has someone beautiful on the outside, but also a beautiful personality.
It is widely accepted in this and other forums that Johnny Silverhand and the bartender, for example, are attractive. So saying that "The fact that CDPR has not yet shown any male character that the female fanbase finds attractive" is just simply not true.
Well widely accepted or not, opinions are still opinions, and I will even go as far as to agree with you and say that yes, I do think Johnny Silverhand, bartender, and Jackie are attractive ( but just not to me ) but I can see HOW others find them attractive, I'm just saying I don't find them attractive. I would probably get along well with them, Viktor Vector too. I could see how the female fanbase may like some characters, but I guess what I'm trying to say from my personal perspective is that I'm just not feeling it (yet) with anyone.

I hope that as I experience all the characters personalities, that I will be able to realize that I actually like some of them a lot, in a relationship specific way. I feel fairly confident that Jackie is going to be like my brother, Viktor Vector is going to be like my cool uncle, and Johnny Silverhand is probably also going to be like another cool brother or uncle to my V. (I hope) I'm going to try to be really good to these people and be a good friend or brother back to them in any way I can. Even if I don't find a romantic relationship, I'm going to try to make sure I take good care of my friends, so it will still be a good relationship type of thing adding to the story, but not in a romantic way. But I will have to wait and just see what happens. I am stubbornly optimistic. :)
Nah in reality you want to sleep with cyber men. It is ok to admit it. We are all friends here! :D
I love this community. :beer: (y) I love that we can all just joke around with each other in friendly ways and everyone is so chill (most of the time haha)
This is just such a good place to talk to people about Cyberpunk2077. We're all just keeping each other entertained until the game comes out haha.
It's gonna be so interesting when the game comes out, the forums become ghost town, and then people slowly come back to the forums to talk about the game. Wow it's gonna be so interesting. :D(y)

Just saying, 100% chance I'm going to make my V as "Chromanticore Mix it up" Basically She's gonna be mostly feminine, but have a small amount of androgynous and masculine traits that kind of just accentuate (not necessarily clash with) her still totally overwhelmingly feminine features. She's gonna have both sets of equipment downstairs, and she's going to be like a female that is trying to be a cool and tough tomboy, but somehow fails in an adorable way because she's just too feminine and beautiful to fully pull off the look and style, so she has to try even harder, and it just makes her even more cool, but yet even though at no point does it ever feel forced or fake. So basically I'm gonna go something like a female version of literally the male batman + deadpool and a bunch of other inspirational characters, like some JoJo's bizarre adventure, terminator, etc. etc. (even though I don't like JoJo's because every shonen jump anime makes me angry and disappointed with their excellent and interesting concepts that draw me in, but then disappoint me with awkward and lackluster execution of those concepts) So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think the joke is hilarious, but I don't judge at all, and of course we all know it's just a joke lol.
Can't survive the streets without the Magnum

View attachment 11061791
I love this haha, I love it when everyone just says !@#$ IT! We're just gonna have fun, everyone can just chill out and enjoy, no more judgment. Just everyone doing what they love. :love:

Both aren't mutually exclusive.
Yea! Great characters that have a good story and great personality, but are ALSO beautiful and hot. :love:
That's great. I also hope there is a bigger diversity in body types for female characters. I don't think I have seen a single women with an above average breast size so far. With how common body modifications areI hope this is just the choice of promomaterial and doesn't represent the game.
I hope so too :D
[...]
CDPR, can you please just release a modkit so people can easily modify character meshes to their liking? It's unrealistic to please everyone on subjective stuff like this, so please give people the option to customize NPC appearances. I'm sure you guys did compelling character building through your storytelling, but that doesn't replace physical looks for some people (clearly a lot of people if this thread is any indication).
No matter what, a good mod toolkit is ALWAYS welcome for a nearly infinite number of very good reasons :D (y)
Thank you so much for posting here to tell us this! I love it when CDPR stops by to chat with us all in this wonderful community! Just so cool! :D (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not completely on topic, but:
This guy here is apparently the Mox ripperdoc. He was seen in a video working on a womans face prosthesis. Thanks to the NeonArcade for the info.
Would you trust this man with your life? :coolstory:

Certainly not what I would call "attractive"
Honestly the most attractive man I've seen, aside from V, is the Netwatch guy, but even he's pretty odd looking. Actually I am hoping to romance the sheriff. He's not "hot", but he's got a normal guy look that I kinda like.
Post automatically merged:

Well just went back through this thread and found this guy. Not too bad at all. Though the shirt would turn me off from him. Makes him seem like a bastard.
1602556475771.png

I've now also found these guys, none of these guys are familiar to me. They're pretty nice looking though.
1602556698623.png

Last edited:
The Middle one, lookin in the mirror is V during nomad prologue. They have shown various versions of V throughout all the media, since you can make V your way.
Certainly not what I would call "attractive"
Honestly the most attractive man I've seen, aside from V, is the Netwatch guy, but even he's pretty odd looking. Actually I am hoping to romance the sheriff. He's not "hot", but he's got a normal guy look that I kinda like.

Well just went back through this thread and found this guy. Not too bad at all. Though the shirt would turn me off from him. Makes him seem like a bastard.
View attachment 11062919

This is V, from the streetkid prologue.

Not completely on topic, but:
This guy here is apparently the Mox ripperdoc. He was seen in a video working on a womans face prosthesis. Thanks to the NeonArcade for the info.
Would you trust this man with your life? :coolstory:
He could accidentally poke an eye out with those red talons lol

View attachment 11062919
Though the shirt would turn me off from him. Makes him seem like a bastard.

I personally love this shirt. My V's gunna be one bad bitch
index.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, the hottest guy I've seen so far was the Max-Tac guy way back in the 2013 trailer. I hope there's a character model who looks / dresses like him in the final game, or at least something similar.

Aside, from him, the best looking dudes IMO are the Mox bartender, Dr. Victor, and Jenkins. I hope some of them are romanceable to a male V.

For some reason I expect him to sound like Willem Dafoe and I'm not exactly sure why.
I hear a lot of people saying that but I think he's going to sound much more like Alfred the butler combined with the Joker
(from Batman) :shrug:
Honestly, the hottest guy I've seen so far was the Max-Tac guy way back in the 2013 trailer. I hope there's a character model who looks / dresses like him in the final game, or at least something similar.

Aside, from him, the best looking dudes IMO are the Mox bartender, Dr. Victor, and Jenkins. I hope some of them are romanceable to a male V.
I hope there are secretly much more options than what they showed. :think:

Mox bartender PLEASE!
Dr. Victor is bit old for my taste :ROFLMAO:

About Max-Tac guy
I don't like the new Max-Tac design.. :(
1602762224838.png

Last edited:
I hope having a character with vitiligo is an option. I want to make a black Corpo with vitiligo, so she has patches of white on her epidermis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom