An Idea For The Gameover Screen.

+

So what do you think?

• Drink!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No Drink!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Haha good idea ! It could be unlockable after you first went to the Afterlife. I imagine that you can only keep one drink at a time, so each time to die you could hit a key to update that drink accordingly to your death ; or you'd have to go back to the Afterlife, use something there to read the last 10 deaths (app.) and choose your favorite one to update your drink.

So. We know at the Afterlife drinks are named after people who die "mid-op" so I'm thinking this. When you die depending on when, where, and how it displays your drink!
GENIUS!!!!!!

We do already have the game over screen but this is a cool idea. Would be a bit confusing to people who missed that convo or aren't up to it yet though..
Oh, absolutely. I wouldn't expect it until after you get to the afterlife.
That makes sense! :shrug:

Mine is where Judy leaves cab fare...
I'm confused?

Haha good idea ! It could be unlockable after you first went to the Afterlife. I imagine that you can only keep one drink at a time, so each time to die you could hit a key to update that drink accordingly to your death ; or you'd have to go back to the Afterlife, use something there to read the last 10 deaths (app.) and choose your favorite one to update your drink.
This is GENIUS!

I don't really understand the point of this but I just voted drink.
:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom