Chinese Language Pack

+
Hello, I bought a PS4 the witchers 3 in UK (physical CD), would be possible to get the chinese language pack on this game. It is great game, and although dont have any issue of english, but still would like to try Chinese subtitle.

Many thanks for your kind help.

I play the game on playstation 4,and i know that there is Simplified Chinese subtitles on PC and switch,so is there any similar package on PS4?

As mentioned in the link I posted, the available languages depend on your region. Not every language is avalaible in every region.

If there are no Chinese subtitles mentioned in the playstation store for your region, then it doesn‘t look like there is a similar package.

Hi, I just read the news, it seems we are going to have xsx and ps5 version of witcher 3 soon, so I am just wandering if we are going to have Chinese subtitles for them? By saying that, I mean the dics I will purchase inside United States.

Thanks!

Considering that Cyberpunk 2077 won‘t have Chinese subtitles in the US version either, I doubt that this will be much different with the next TW3 update. But there are no official infos yet, so this is only speculation.

Considering that Cyberpunk 2077 won‘t have Chinese subtitles in the US version either, I doubt that this will be much different with the next TW3 update. But there are no official infos yet, so this is only speculation.
Cyberpunk 2077 won‘t have Chinese subtitles in the US version ??!!
Thanks a lot, I guess I will have to purchase the disc from Asia instead.

Top Bottom