Allfoods Spiderbot Mission 12 different approaches.

+
So I've seen that mission a few dozen times now. I've tried to think of ways to complete that mission. Well we have very limited information, but with that I've done my best to figure out a way to not fight the Maelstrom gang, keep the credchip, and find the mole. So the only way I can think to do that would be to hack the Maelstrom terminal. However, based on what I've seen in the video there's no way to get to it without being seen. I think stealing the Spiderbot unseen is definitely viable, however if you can't hack maelstrom you won't be able to find the mole. It's possible there is information lying around that you can find sneaking around that you can give to Miitech.

So that's the ideal situation I'm thinking. Score yourself some money, the bot, and if you still want to take out the gang or leave them standing you can.

What other possible approaches can you think of to complete that mission?

You should put "SPOILERS" into the thread title.

However, based on what I've seen in the video there's no way to get to it without being seen.

I have been thinking about the allfoods mission a lot, although for different reasons. I'm trying to decide who to ally myself with, and who to anger. Dex, Stout, Gilchrist, Royce, the other leader?

As to stealth approach, I BELIEVE the way CDPR has handled the map of 2077 is: there are no portals. (Since they said: no loading screens, and they have talked about how wallrunning would maybe make things too easy). This means that every location exists on the world at all times (Only your distance from them determines whether they are loaded). This makes it very probable that there are alternative routes into the building, and not just the main door with the pad. The devs aren't necessarily gating the whole experience behind that single door the way other RPGs might. Some of these routes might be parkour that the devs didn't even think about, who knows. We shall see.

I am 100% sure that stealth approach is possible, but the way it was hinted at, I am not sure if we are able to meet Maelstroms imprisoned previous leader any other way than stealthing. Maybe he is always there and we can go back later?

Known methods I can think of to complete the mission:

1) Use your own money to buy the bot. (This might anger Stout if youve talked to her since you didnt do what she wanted.)
2). Hack the Stout credchip if you have enough hacking and remove the virus. Buy the bot with the chip. (This angers Stout and makes Gilchrist friendly I believe)
3.) Give Royce the untampered credchip, this triggers the alarm and makes maelstroms hostile, you will have to fight royce in the 'bossfight'. This is the 44-minute demo way and should make Stout friendly and probably maelstrom hostile.
4.) Shoot Royce during the confrontation (where he holds a gun to your face and there is the mexican standoff). Deal with the Maelstrom afterwards. Militech is waiting outside.
5. Stealth through the place and steal the bot?
6. Stealthily find and release the gangs previous leader Royce has imprisoned; help them to take down Royce? Pretty sure this method was confirmed by devs in an interview about the 44-minute demo.
7. Fight your way in and take the bot. I think this option is pretty HARD...

Last edited:
1) Use your own money to buy the bot. (This might anger Stout if youve talked to her since you didnt do what she wanted.)
2). Hack the Stout credchip if you have enough hacking and remove the virus. Buy the bot with the chip. (This angers Stout and makes Gilchrist friendly I believe)
3.) Give Royce the untampered credchip, this triggers the alarm and makes maelstroms hostile, you will have to fight royce in the 'bossfight'. This is the 44-minute demo way and should make Stout friendly and probably maelstrom hostile.
4.) Shoot Royce during the confrontation (where he holds a gun to your face and there is the mexican standoff). Deal with the Maelstrom afterwards. Militech is waiting outside.
5. Stealth through the place and steal the bot?
6. Stealthily find and release the gangs previous leader Royce has imprisoned; help them to take down Royce? Pretty sure this method was confirmed by devs in an interview about the 44-minute demo.
7. Fight your way in and take the bot. I think this option is pretty HARD...
8. Give Royce the chip but tell him about Stout and the virus.

Top Bottom