The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

+
can someone put a picture of all the cosmetis?

Watching the video i realyze i already get all the avatars, the title and some borders, but i dont know if i get all the bordrs (since didnt apeared all in the video).

So i think i need to obtain some borders and the cardbacks

can someone put a picture of all the cosmetis?

Watching the video i realyze i already get all the avatars, the title and some borders, but i dont know if i get all the bordrs (since didnt apeared all in the video).

So i think i need to obtain some borders and the cardbacks
Post updated

Post updated
TY

i have already get all the borders too.

So i just need the cardbacks

got everything after ~60 boxes. got all borders, avatars and title in the first 40. the 2 cardbacks in the last 20

DRK3

Forum veteran
I got both cardbacks and havent even opened 20 chests. Still missing 3 avatars and 1 border.

Just to clear out that cardbacks arent necessarily the last you will unlock, and no proof that they are more rare than the rest of trinkets.

I got both cardbacks and havent even opened 20 chests. Still missing 3 avatars and 1 border.

Just to clear out that cardbacks arent necessarily the last you will unlock, and no proof that they are more rare than the rest of trinkets.
Well for me is still missing One of the cardback.

I think they are more rare

It's like @Lantea already mentioned above, you get some cool trinkets when you get your first wins every day... ...then some dust and lastly some ore, at least that's how it looks like from what i'm getting.
All 'n all, not a bad event imo, especially the dust... the dust is tasty ! :whistle:

Btw... I made it tonight ! :coolstory:
ciri.jpg

...it's been a long ride babeh ! :beer:

It's like @Lantea already mentioned above, you get some cool trinkets when you get your first wins every day... ...then some dust and lastly some ore, at least that's how it looks like from what i'm getting.
All 'n all, not a bad event imo, especially the dust... the dust is tasty ! :whistle:

Btw... I made it tonight ! :coolstory:
View attachment 11066000

...it's been a long ride babeh ! :beer:
Congrats.

I cant even say what level i AM, because i AM so addict at The game and playing all The days

After some excessive grinding; it took me 52 packages to get all the cosmetics. The cardbacks were the hardest to get; and it very much depends on how lucky you are with RNG; from what I have read from other people some got it all in about 20 packages while others needed over 80.
IMO this is a terrible type of event as RNG can make some people miss out completely while others get everything for the same amount of wins. Would rather see a special event reward tree or pretty much anything else but an RNG dependent event.

For anyone interested here is the breakdown of my drops, in order:
Spooky Lantern Avatar
30 Powder
Saovine Customs Border
Title - Ghostly Warrior
Desperate Measures Border
Innkeeper Avatar
30 Powder
50 Ore
Alp Avatar
50 Ore
Clever's Ghost Avatar
30 Powder
50 Ore
30 Powder
Unseen Elder Avatar
50 Ore
50 Ore
Ectoplasm Lab Border
30 Powder
30 Powder
30 Powder
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
30 Powder
Bruised Vampire Cardback
30 Powder
50 Ore
50 Ore
30 Powder
50 Ore
50 Ore
30 Powder
30 Powder
30 Powder
30 Powder
Knowledge Seeker Border
30 Powder
30 Powder
30 Powder
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
50 Ore
30 Powder
30 Powder
50 Ore
Ghost Dwarf Cardback

Would love to know how its been for others and how many packages it took you to get all the rewards, if we get enough info maybe we can see some trends.

I play between 10 to 20 matches daily. Still missing one card back and today only ores and meteorites dropped

Last edited:
19 chest until now. What I miss: 2 avatars (Spooky Lantern, Unseen Elder) and 1 Border (Knowledge Seeker Border).

I may sound dramatic a bit now, but I have come to a decision today. After seeing how the ciri journey was made and after a few days ago seeing how they yet again made a farm fest rng event I came to the conclusion that it's the devs goal to make people play as much as possible no matter if they pay for stuff or not, which in and of itself isn't something bad.

The thing is ever since the game released I have always bought (mostly) the more expensive preorder pack with the goal of building a more or less complete collection of stuff be it premiums or card backs. Now I'm coming to the realisation that its mostly just wasted effort since I will never meet the necessary time requirement the devs seem to think is appropriate to get some cool stuff hence trying to build a complete collection is pointless for me. I never understood the notion of when they decide to release well made cosmetics and give it out for free, they then lock it behind an insane grind or drop by chance.

The decision for me is that from now on I'll just contend with what the game gives and give up on spending anymore money since personally for me, it never was necessary because I've been playing sicne beta and could always craft all the cards I needed.

Tldr. Being a paying customer in this game feels like being F2P to me, lol.

P.S.: Sorry if I sounded pretentious or entitled or whatever, it wasn't my goal. Just wanted to share the way I feel and was hoping they'd make things easier for everyone with such events. Never did I want to make life harder for f2p players nor do I want to dismiss the importance of their being in this game. I also acknowledge that this game is very generous with it's rewards, thats why Im sticking around for this long and thats why i deemed the game worthy of spending money on. My point is, grinding for pretties spoils the fun and if you spent more money on the game than most other it downright feels insulting..

Anyways, have a good day and I wish you all a happy halloween!

Does anyone know if they are taking away the crimson curse reward tree soon with the addition of the new trees being added?

Why the hell would they do that?
Well, they're about to remove the Crimson Curse keg from the shop, and there's talk of all the Seasonal trees being inaccessible next year. It wouldn't greatly surprise me if they also decided to remove the entire Year of the Boar page from the Reward Book. Granted, that would make me and probably a whole lot of other people immediately uninstall Gwent from both my computer and phone and finally move on to something else, yet it is still very much a possibility.

To each their own, but honestly, I don't share the same animosity towards such RNG events. I get the whole completionist mentality, but for me it makes no difference if a have 50 or 51 avatar borders. It's not like you can use more than one at a time or them having any effect on the game itself. These rewards for me are just a pleasant addition to my everyday play.

WHAT?

Dev´s have they decided to remove Crimson Curse? Soon?

Is there anything else this important that I'm missing by not seeing the interview with Slama?

WHAT?

Dev´s have they decided to remove Crimson Curse? Soon?

Is there anything else this important that I'm missing by not seeing the interview with Slama?
It's just the keg that's being removed for now. You will still find the cards inside Ultimate kegs, as well as the various faction kegs.

Regardless, there should definitely be some sort of forum topic announcing significant changes like these; although, even when they take the time to write them, the announcements can sometimes be rather uninformative, as is the case with this Saovine event.

Wait, but WHY is the keg being removed then? :confused:
Most likely because the developers want it to take longer for players to build a complete collection of cards, but so far, they're still sticking with the ridiculous excuse that there's not enough room in the shop.

Regardless, this probably isn't the best place to discuss this. Hopefully, the developers create a forum topic for these changes soon, so we can stop polluting the Saovine thread. I suppose a mod could move these posts to the Base Set keg removal thread; that's at least related.

Top Bottom