Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we use Dualshock 4 on PC steam version without any modifications to the game file? will the dualshock be recognized without Steam big picture (which would show xbox button prompts) and show proper Dualshock buttons on PC?

I guess a controller would be preferable for driving vehicles as you have an analog input. My question is, could you also use joysticks to drive? I'm on the fence about buying dual sticks for a space game and having a second game which could make use of them would be a really good argument to justify the purchase.

What worries me the most is how pop in textures will affect the world of Cyberpunk especially while driving at fast speeds. I'm not a huge fan of world objects popping in when driving a car. How will pop in textures be prevented?

Is there a way to enjoy "free time" in Night City without anyone rocking or being hostile after V? As for minigames, will there be billiards or bowling maybe darts with NPC characters?

Is there a way to enjoy "free time" in Night City without anyone rocking or being hostile after V? As for minigames, will there be billiards or bowling maybe darts with NPC characters?

To be honest, I'm somewhat worried about the density of "random hostile encounters". I worry that they will happen too often. Kind of like monster attacks in the Witcher 3. Every 100 meters seem to be something that attacks Geralt when he is outside cities or villages.

Its more annoying than exciting, and kinda unbelievable too, considering farmers live just another 100 meters away and live their normal lives.

I don't have any proof for my fears, but Witcher 3 is a big precedent. Especially considering CDPR said that Night city is even more dense than W3 world.

To be honest, I'm somewhat worried about the density of "random hostile encounters". I worry that they will happen too often. Kind of like monster attacks in the Witcher 3. Every 100 meters seem to be something that attacks Geralt when he is outside cities or villages.

Its more annoying than exciting, and kinda unbelievable too, considering farmers live just another 100 meters away and live their normal lives.

I don't have any proof for my fears, but Witcher 3 is a big precedent. Especially considering CDPR said that Night city is even more dense than W3 world.

Funny that you mention it, right now I'm shortening my waiting time for Cyberpunk with Witcher 3. And I'm also quite annoyed by some random encounters. I run away from wolves and nekkers. :LOL:

I was wondering if you were considering implementing raytracing on Cyberpunk 2077 using the Big Navi graphics cards. We know that on release Raytracing will be powered by Nvidia so in the future will there also be raytracing with the RDNA2 architecture?

Last edited:
Hi. I want to print for myself three life path posters. I've downloaded free goodies from cyberpunk.net, but I can't find them there. There were four style posters, but I want life path posters. Where can I find them?

Can you store stuff in your vehicle trunk/truck bed? Like spare ammo, supplies, extra guns, change of clothes, etc?

Also, in regards to vehicles in game, theres no customization. But if your vehicle becomes damaged, how do you fix it? Is there a cost for repair? Or is it like the GTA5 car mechanics?

Do vehicles use up fuel to where we have to get gas?

Can you store stuff in your vehicle trunk/truck bed? Like spare ammo, supplies, extra guns, change of clothes, etc?

I can`t help with the second and third questions , i don`t think it has been discussed . Your first question your stuff is stored and linked , so you can go to your car and get something you stored at home or get the stuff you stored at home from your car .

GTAO styled stealth & loud heists? Arasuka holograph samauri security holograms on eSteroids? The actual ability to infiltrate a futuristic high tech home like the one in this trailer?

SHADDUP & TAKE MY MONEY!

I really hope they have a couple dozen or so of these high end, neo Kitsch styled homes like this mansion located throughout the city. And that we get the chance to visit/rob/explore these homes in sandbox/free roam

Anyone know if military forces, Federal law enforcement, Sheriffs, or highway patrol will be featured in the game? Little things like that I like. Like in between the Badlands and Night City, it would be cool to see highway patrol or sheriff not affiliated with NCPD. And I could see a military base being somewhere deep in the Badlands or south of Night City.

Anyone know if military forces, Federal law enforcement, Sheriffs, or highway patrol will be featured in the game? Little things like that I like. Like in between the Badlands and Night City, it would be cool to see highway patrol or sheriff not affiliated with NCPD. And I could see a military base being somewhere deep in the Badlands or south of Night City.
In the badlands ist at least 1 sheriff. You can see him in the lifepath trailer for the nomad.

Hi guys,
i havn't played games in a while, but this game has really peaked my interest, and since i don't know how my hardware compares to newer hardware, i was wonder if one of you might know if i will be able to play this game. my GPU is a gtx 970 4gb, and my CPU is a I5-6500 skylake.

Hi guys,
i havn't played games in a while, but this game has really peaked my interest, and since i don't know how my hardware compares to newer hardware, i was wonder if one of you might know if i will be able to play this game. my GPU is a gtx 970 4gb, and my CPU is a I5-6500 skylake.
EiNd95-WAAAyFrm.png

Theoretically it should run. How well? Hard to tell.

Hi guys,

Don't worry if you start collecting aluminum cans now, by the time they actually release the game you could have save enough money to buy an entirely new system.

I would like to know will next gen console versions be released at the same time as all the other PC / PS4 / X Box ?

Can we get details of the enchancements that will come on release day on next gen consoles?

There is a lot that we dont know and during a pandemic an investment of a next gen console for a potential improved experience is significant and must be justified.

Yes I know a 2021 patch is going to make the most of the new next gen consoles, however CDPR has stated that on release the next gen versions will look better than previous gen consoles.

So please elaborate. Are we talking just about a bump in resolution, or are there going to be graphical settings upgrades as well? Will there be a 60fps mode with lower resolution? Are the features of the new PS5 controler (haptic feedback/triggers) going to be used? Finally will saves be able to be transfered from PS4 to PS5 (and accordingly between XBOX systems)?

CDPR please... we (console users) are in complete dark for such a long time. We havent seen a single frame of how this game looks and runs on our systems. The least you can do is tell us in detail about the enhancements and features that are going to be supported on release date for next gen consoles.

In hope of a response.
Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom