Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

+
Someone better play the game without installing the Day 1 Patch just to see what was changed/fixed since going gold. Just get the physical disk of the game and install it on a system that isn't connected to the Internet so that it can't get the Day 1 Patch. I'm not doing it.
Do we know if that's actually possible? I read somewhere that even the "physical" copies will just contain a code for digital download, but that may be 100% wrong. I'm curious to know.

Do we know if that's actually possible? I read somewhere that even the "physical" copies will just contain a code for digital download, but that may be 100% wrong. I'm curious to know.
PC will contain a code so probably no way to get around Day 1 patch
consoles will have the goldmaster on disk if anyone would disconnect their console from the internet it might work

Unfortunately, little more than a month away. But hey, plenty other games to play. I have a new setup I'm building along with PC upgrades. So I can't complain. Whats disheartening is people saying it will be delayed again till Q1 2021. I understand the frustration, but CDPR obviously wants this game to not suck. I really don't see another delay with the holidays almost here. But we'll see.....

Guest 4211861

847c1c7e92821e1957e0ad87eb07b8acfe244aa27428a5e30727fc177337da21.jpg

Woohoo. Gotta say, I'm not buying into what are essentially rumors with no merit that the game will be delayed again till 2021. No reason for people to speculate like that. But if someone out there wants to jinx it, OK. We'll blame that person for the delay. Patience....

Until I know reviews copies have been sent out, I'm not counting on anything.

But fingers crossed :)
Too early, if feedback from media is bad they can delay it further.
Until we have it in our hands, there's still a good chance for delays. At that point we can play it no matter how broken it is.
I wouldn't be surprised if people with disc can play it while people with download can't at some point (just a joke now) :LOL:

You all shouldnt be so happy already about a release the 10th of december.. CDPR now have a nice reputation of delaying already over-delayed game.
Some people have heard bad things from the inside about the game getting delayed to January 2021..

You all shouldnt be so happy already about a release the 10th of december.. CDPR now have a nice reputation of delaying already over-delayed game.
Some people have heard bad things from the inside about the game getting delayed to January 2021..
There was a rumour of another delay, but that was debunked by CDPR. At least for now, the plan is still Dec 10th.
Of course, that could change tomorrow, but I wouldn't rely too heavily on internet rumours and speculation. Until I see another yellow screen, I'm banking on Dec 10th.

Guest 4211861

That would be brutal, outside of time off for the holidays and everyone going "meh, I guess it came out after all", instead of being hyped.

Top Bottom