Favorite companion from any game?

+

Guest 4211861

Woods.
Frank-Woods-3.jpg

Not much love for Nintendo on here. How about Navi (Ocarina of Time) or Yoshi (numerous Mario games)?

Although, if I'm being completely honest, I would probably vote for Donald Duck from the original Kingdom Hearts on the PS2.

All time favorite bar none is Morte from Planescape: Torment.

View attachment 11071058

Yeah, I liked most all the companions from these games. They weren't overly intrusive, were well written and fun. So many other game companions sort of feel like burdens. I like BG1's companions most of all because they hardly had anything to them.. all the love they garnered from the community came mainly from players own imaginations instead of overly written, in depth characters.

1. Garrus, Tali, Wrex and Liara are all good choices from ME.
2. Sully from the Uncharted series is great.
3. Varric from Dragon Age is always good for a tale.
4. Dandelion from the Witcher series of course is always a joy.
5. Ellie in the Last of Us is a very effective companion in the first game.
6. I really liked Lohse in DOS2.

A difficult choice. My immediate reaction was Minsk. Then I ran through a list of characters from games I have played recently; Strong from Fallout 4, Garrus from ME, Khem Val from SWtOR and Allistair from DA:O.

But after I considered all the choices I ended up with

Morrigan.png

i am confused do you mean the awesome flesheating space hamster of the very buff and very dump barbarien?

Technically Minsc isn't a barbarian. He is a ranger.

I generally don't pay much heed to companion characters. But if I'd have to name something: Jaesa Willsaam (dark) - star wars the old republic.

I was about to name my twin lightsabers "Hatred" and "Fear" but then remembered that Jaesa is an actual companion.

Technically Minsc isn't a barbarian. He is a ranger.

I generally don't pay much heed to companion characters. But if I'd have to name something: Jaesa Willsaam (dark) - star wars the old republic.

I was about to name my twin lightsabers "Hatred" and "Fear" but then remembered that Jaesa is an actual companion.

na He told me that he is a berserker, and i do believe him ;)

(i had to google it, you should be right but maybe, just maybe (nope) the game has made -in both iterations and with all the dlc´s- a mistake?)

Top Bottom