I am having fun. Are you?

+
Apart from the FPS drops, which piss me off... I will be honest with you guys. I've waited 21 years to see Night City. And I am so happy and truly moved by the fact that finally I can walk these streets. I can't wait for all the bugs to be fixed, when they are - a dream will come true. For now, I'm super happy and I am having fun, most fun I had for a long long time.

Yes I'm having a good time despite the game's quirks.
I'm lucky I guess not to have experienced any crash or quest bugs yet, so all good so far (aside of a few asset glitches)

Yes. I could do without a few things. Notably, the amnesia dots? Is that what they're called?

Also give me an option to turn subtitles off! I can hear very well, but end up reading them anyways because ooh shiny.

Ummmm and yea I like it when my games dont crash when I'm walking onto jig jig street.

Neither here nor there. I love the game! And no I WONT GO TO SLEEP MOM. *whispers.* She has no idea the crap I've gotten myself into.!

(Mild spoiler)

Homeboy crucifies other homeboy.

Last edited:
it actually does allow keymap changing if you look in the settings :) Also, I have an uw monitor and the ui is fine.

No it does not, for both :) you cannot remap keys like action, which you use all the time and UI is
it actually does allow keymap changing if you look in the settings :) Also, I have an uw monitor and the ui is fine.
You cannot remap the action key, which is the one key that you use all the time and you cannot bind anything to enter. I would not be making such statement if it was an option in the menu trust me :) the menu does not even show you some of the hard coded key bindings.
As for UW, I had issues, others too. Maybe they fixed it in 1.04 but I'm still locked out of the game so I cannot try it and don't even remember that being a point in the patch notes.

Yeah, having much more fun with this game than I probably should in it's current state. :D
The world is just so beautifully designed, man. Those cars! God, I love the cars. And the guns, the clothes, characters, the lighting, sound design...if it works it's really amazing. Can't wait for my second playthrough in a year or so, when all the little glitches are hopefully fixed.

Guess my biggest disappointment that can't be "patched" would be that the side-quests are not on the same level as in Witcher 3. In W3 there was always some kind of surprise, nothing ever really was what it seemed at first. And there was rarely a clear "correct" choice. It was mostly ambiguous. Shades of grey.

Last edited:
I paid for it, so I'm trying to get as much fun as I can out of it. The combat is fine. The progression is fine. The combat mechanics are fine.

But if I wanted another looter/shooter with absolutely no depth or character there were plenty of other, much cheaper games on steam I could have bought. I bought this for the atmosphere and the world. I wanted to immerse myself in it. Instead, I got a cardboard box, a bunch of toy guns and some barely moving targets to shoot once in a while. I'm too lazy to fight for a refund, so I've been playing up until I crash, then I just sit and wonder if I should bother trying to play it again.

I'm having a ton of fun. I am playing on PC, I do get a few bugs, but nothing too disruptive at least until I've been playing for 8+ hours. I would really like if they added some of the world interactivity, but all told I love the characters and story.

I'm enjoying the game, there are a few annoying glitches and bugs and some quality of life improvements that are needed, but overall it's a solid game.

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.

Im loving it
The story is so good
45 hours into first play through and game was saying 20% done.

As for bugs, have none now
first few days I had a crash outta game bug
it was really bad on day 2 when they did that console patch

But now just played all night with no discos at all
couple slowdowns but computer recovered with out a disco

What more could I ask for?

Game is great,
Wouldn't mind a little more Deus Ex human Revolution level design truth be told
But I can settle for the sneak version CP2077 does have
no way to be a pacifist in this game
one way or another you going to kill your enemies
but ahhh well
Night City a violent place.

I'm having fun, yes. CP2077 is, imo, a very good game but one that could be so much more. Hopefully CDPR recognizes the vast potential of bringing Night City even more to life and takes it as their grand challenge during the coming years.
I completely agree with you, my only concern is, is it even possible to implement that kind of features and actualy bring more content in to this city? Im worried the only thing they can change, is the bugs and better optimisation. They are talking about patches, and some DLC coming next year so i guess all we can do is hope.

Yep, having lots of fun, 40 or so hours in. Think I'm probably around the mid-point of my playthrough, though it's hard to guess, obviously. Playing on PC so I haven't had to deal with the abysmal base console performance, thankfully, and I haven't experienced any major bugs either - only a few minor ones, but nothing game-breaking.

I don't think the game reaches the heights of The Witcher series in terms of side content or main story, and I haven't really noticed much in terms of choice and consequence, though perhaps I'll see more of that as I get closer to the end. I think the team tried to do too many things without fleshing them out enough, so we're left with a game that feels undercooked in many areas. The writing is still strong in places, though, and the production values (minus the techincal issues for some) are still there, so they elevate the game above mediocrity to being genuinely solid, even if it doesn't quite reach greatness, in my opinion.

Me too having fun. Game feels a bit old school but updated to the current and future hardware.

Playing on pc and can run it smooth with gsync 1080ti 1440p NVMe SSD max settings (rtx switched off).

Bugs? Have only see some gliches here and there like people walking in the sky because they were wrongly positioned in teh game world. No crashes so far. When i am finished a play another game through to see if the game realy adepts to my choices and will be different.

Game has bugs and stuff, but it works for me on PC. I am having so much fun being a merc. I want more mercenary content.

Basically did so much side missions I am level 42 with 50 street cred before talking to Takamura.

I am having a lot of fun. Story is great, the city also. Nevertheless, there are different things which could be a lot better, e.g. AI and clothing system.

I am enjoying the game a lot. Mainly played side missions and found a lot of them very enjoyable. Still busy figuring out what is the best way to skill up. I am running my CP 2077 on a decent PC and I do see things that need to be improved / fixed, but they aren't major and game breaking to me. Sometimes I am a bit annoyed when I cannot pick up a certain item, but that is a minor thing. There is more then enough to loot, yes I loot all. :p Have to be honest that I haven't been totally hyped about the game, learned to be realistic with these kind of projects and scopes. Believe that CPR is more customer minded and focussed then the rest of this Industry. Ofc. I see room for improvement, but that will always be a thing, even in a 'perfect' World. I believe this game gives me very good value for my money. It just needs time to get even better.

I had fun for the first 25-30 hours where i got my first ending. After that i felt something going wrong. I was expecting more from this game. I wanted this to be the successor to Witcher 3. Im so sorry that it is not.

First 25-30 hours really fun. Afterwards not so fun. Leaves much to be desired.

Hi there, just wanna give some feedback. As a player i purchased Cyberpunk on Steam and played over 50 hours.
For my opion, so far i haven't met any crazy bugs ever, feel really lucky and feel sorry for the players on xbox and ps4.
Hmmmm but to be honest, i feel like this game far away from release and finished, i can say current game is only one tenth of the planed. Anyway i won't look for refund , just keep it up CDPR

Top Bottom