What's your favorite ride so far?

+
Definitely not the ride I was taken on after buying this game.

Oh jeez...seriously?! I'm sure there's plenty of other threads where you can go to complain about how awful you think this game is...
Post automatically merged:

I prefer the Nomad Mizutani Shion "Coyote." Fast, has great handling, and excellent brakes.

Yeah, that one's definitely on my list...not exactly cheap though:)

So far, its simply Yaiba Kusanagi. A motorcycle is much better than a car, and yaiba looks good and drives okay.

Also the advertisements say you need superhuman reflexes to drive it without crashing and burning.

photomode_17122020_172330.png

Last edited:
Oh jeez...seriously?! I'm sure there's plenty of other threads where you can go to complain about how awful you think this game is...
I don't remember the name. I've only bought two motorcycles because they're the easiest to drive.

Edit: Actually I only bought one. The other one is the free one that you get from Jackie.

Last edited:
Apollo "Scorpion". This thing can zip through heavy traffic, handles exceptionally well, and when off road, is a beast. Overall good bike.

That's the one you get from those Nomad dudes, right? Yeah, I see what you mean. It's definitely a good all-rounder. I think I still prefer the Kusanagi, probably because of the design. Just feels really "cyberpunky" somehow...

The fish tailing on cars in this game is overkill. I drive a 700 hp challenger in real life and it has no where near the fish tailing these cars do. I do notice that npcs when you are following them, have perfect driving skills. They don't fishtail, don't go sideways, just perfect driving as though they are on a track going full speed. And the ingame acceleration is either pedal to the metal or no gas at all. No inbetween.

That's the one you get from those Nomad dudes, right? Yeah, I see what you mean. It's definitely a good all-rounder. I think I still prefer the Kusanagi, probably because of the design. Just feels really "cyberpunky" somehow...

Brendan Apollo is the motorcycle. Scorpion is the dude who drove it so its "his version".

There are only three motorcycles in the game in essence: Yaiba Kusanagi, Brendan Apollo, and Arch Nazare (Keanu Reeves' real life motorcycle companys bike).
Im not counting the different versions.

Also, Yaiba Kusanagi is now in Death Stranding, so the games trade easter eggs.

I've been riding Jackie's bike for sentimental reasons, but also it goes really well with my current V's aesthetics. Think Toguro from Yuyu Hakusho but female. Gorilla arms Cold blood stacks are pretty fun mixed with Sandevistan, so fun rushing into a crowd and bashing everyone before the first guy even hits the ground.

The first car seems to be one of the best to make turns, but I wish that bikes gets better controls so I can use them more.

The Archer is probably the easiest way to get through traffic at high speed. I nicked a bike from the Animals and drove it around for a long time, until I crashes into a van in the badlands with a group of Tyger Claws... I don't know how the van exploded and took the bike with it. So I had to 'borrow' a van from MiliTech... Hmpf.... I really liked to drive that bike. But the Scorpion isn't that bad either. Cars on the other hand.... I can handle the slow MiliTech van, but the Caliburn I found in a cave isn't something I use everyday.

Top Bottom