Hotfix 1.05

+
16 core processors are not working as intended... FFS i m getting horrible glitches on my Ryzen 3950x with 2080TI poor performance optimization and delay causing game nearly unplayable.. Please fix the SMT issue for 16 core processors as well

I got massive boosts for my Ryzen 3700x by applying the reddit fix, so the problem definitely does exist for 8-core and above, a shame that optimizations have only been done for 6-core and below!

It probably just means V is clothed after the montage, which she isn't right now...

Ok patch notes... basic stuff... far from everything that needs to be fixed.

Pretty sure my V was clothed after the montage...could be wrong though.
I guess they might be talking about the clipping issues with some "body parts"...

Oh gotcha. I mean if V is only visibly nude in the inventory it doesn't even make sense to really have it in the game at that point.
Right? I mean as oversexualized as everything is (I mean theres Dildos the size of V almost lmao) they are really being idk, prudy, over nudity. It's obvious at this point it was just for shock factors and thats the end pretty much. (Which saddens me cause I mean very few games show full nudity, even more so male frontal. And I dont mean as like, a turn on or something, if I was that desperate there's sites made for that lmao. Im more disappointed about the freedom and way its being presented now that its released.)

That may not make sense idk. :shrug:

Last edited:
I can't kill enemies. They fall down, and teleport to standing position with 0 health. They keep doing full damage and my quickhacks have no effect on them whatsoever. Please give me my refund. It's been over a week since I applied for it.

Console: Xbox One
Mission: The Heist
Bug: the breifcase for the flathead is missing. No further progression is possible.
Attempted workarounds: starting new game/deleted all saves reinstall.

Will this be fixed in the patch? It's a pretty rare bug I've only found one other person with this problem.

Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.

Please tell me this include the GPU crashes every 5 to 10 minutes or during dialogues. Game is unplayable. PS4 probably runs better :/

16 core processors are not working as intended... FFS i m getting horrible glitches on my Ryzen 3950x with 2080TI poor performance optimization and delay causing game nearly unplayable.. Please fix the SMT issue for 16 core processors as well

Same rig, well, at least for CPU and GPU. You only have perf issues? No crashes?

Great news glad to see these patches come so quickly! I'm hoping to see a fix for the cyberpsycho quest eventually. I'm stuck at 16/17 because Phantom of the [whatever] quest says it's not completed even though it is....(I sent the text and got a confirmation text back, but it's still in my quest log.)

Top Bottom