Hotfix 1.05

+
What is this guys? I thought they literally just fixed the Delamain wrecking up the phone calls but the bug IS STILL HAPPENING! Just look at Judy for crying out loud, when will this get fixed? Is not my fault that i never knew about this bug and that doing that Delamain badlands quest would wreck my phone like this. PLEASE FIX IT.

Attachments

• jUDY.png
    jUDY.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 574
Thanks for keeping up with the work on the game I really love the game and can't wait to see more improvements and added things!

Ok, it is better with my ROG 1070 OC8G and i5 8600K, running medium/high setting 1080p with 55-60FPS, it is dropping, but not too much. It still needs improving, but I guess after January Patch i will be able to play this game with stable 60FPS. :)

yeah Patch helped frames a little. But Getting warmer quest is still bugged, wont recognize that i have entered the building and I have walked right up to 8ug8ear

Will the 1.05 also fix Intel cpu problems? I get maximum 50 fps in 1080p on low settings on i7 10700k with RTX 3080 ...
I have latest nvidia drivers and I changed memory pool bugdets values to correct ones, all is shown on a video below.

You have a so called CPU Bottleneck. You can't get better performance because you CPU is maxed out. Also the pool.csv doesn't do crap as you can see in the latest patch notes.
This is most likely a bug because some people report the same behavior.

Hey guys, I can't hear any sound or music in-game. Visiting Lizzies - no music playing. In cars - can't hear the radio. The various radioset scattered across the city - can barely hear some humming coming from them.

Soundtrack will kick in during fights and so on, but literally haven't heard a single song yet in my 10 hours of playing. Volume at a 100, etc.

Please include in the next Hotfix.

Nice! thanks for the quick patches, at this rate it'll only be a matter of months until the game is ready for launch!

Top Bottom