Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
Nice and in what store did you find those shorts? Been looking a lot for those... or do you have to wipe out all mox girls to have one drop this on occasion?
Cheers! (y);)
Post automatically merged:

Again .. those shorts... :love: what store did you got 'em?
I found my pair on a npc I killed.

It's not a misconception. I've studied medieval history extensively, as well as the fall of the Han empire in China and Sengoku period Japan. Joan of Arc wore armor on the field. Many women fought in feudal Japan and ancient China, and in other areas of the world through antiquity. None of them wore boob shaped breastplates. Historians have yet to find evidence that boob armor was ever even a thing. The design is nonsensical. In case you haven't noticed boobs are squishy. They aren't immovable objects you need to design armor around. Combatants who wore breastplate often wore padding underneath the breastplate. Men have a wider torso than women on average, when measured around the chest. There was plenty of room for breasts under breastplate without the need to design breast-shaped pockets. The reason breastplate is shaped the way it is is to deflect the force of the blow away from the center, not to absorb impact. That is what the padding is for. The only reason we even see it is to accentuate the female form in movies or fantasy. Sometimes it's done when there are several combatants on the field and all are wearing full armor, to show which one is the female character. Most of the time, it's just thrown in because it "looks better" to most people. In fantasy, most main characters don't even wear helmets, whether they are male or female, which is another big mistake in combat, considering even a glancing blow to the head from almost any weapon could kill or incapacitate you.

In that video they are talking about boob armour where the central depression sits flat against the sternum. That's not what I said, there has to be space between the plate and the chest, but that doesn't prevent chest armour having feminine form. Quoting feudal Japan and China, where they didn't ever have plate armour, is also a bit odd? Also, I'm guessing you aren't a man, but I'm telling you that whilst boobs are indeed squishy, that does not mean they dont hurt like fuck when pressure is applied in a non supportive way, especially over long periods of time.
A better video would be:
(1) Is Mandalorian boob armor impractical, sexist or dangerous? Star Wars - YouTube

In that video they are talking about boob armour where the central depression sits flat against the sternum. That's not what I said, there has to be space between the plate and the chest, but that doesn't prevent chest armour having feminine form. Quoting feudal Japan and China, where they didn't ever have plate armour, is also a bit odd? Also, I'm guessing you aren't a man, but I'm telling you that whilst boobs are indeed squishy, that does not mean they dont hurt like fuck when pressure is applied in a non supportive way, especially over long periods of time.
A better video would be:
(1) Is Mandalorian boob armor impractical, sexist or dangerous? Star Wars - YouTube

The shape of breastplate that covers the chest is shaped that way for a reason. That's the biggest point I'm making. If they put curves in the breastplate, the ridges in those curves would be forced against the body after a heavy blow to the chest, defeating the purpose it was made for. Further blows would drive the plate into the skin. I mentioned China, Japan, and other areas of the world because the women wore the same armor as the men. They never made feminine shaped armor for women because it was impractical. And again, unless a woman has freakishly large breasts she still doesn't have as wide of an upper torso as a man on average. She'd have plenty of room, especially considering metal breastplate curved outward. In all historically accurate depictions and paintings of women wearing armor, none of the breastplate had boobs. Boob armor is Hollywood and fantasy. Nothing more.
It wasn't until just recently that female soldiers were given body armor that was specifically designed for more functionality in the feminine form, and that's for material like kevlar, and it mostly has to do with the way the body armor fits to the feminine form. The flak jackets and bullet proof vests don't have boobs on them though.

I agree, there are no sexy clothes. please add more tigh high boots, platform tigh high boots, tigh high boots over stockings, stockings, corsets and gartel belts. Please.

The small size of the breasts is also sad, please enlarge breast size, its too small. Please.
I miss thigh high boots too! specially because there are lots of them for the NPCs
Ive found only a black & red leather bra, thats the sexyes thing Ive found :(

the stores in the game refresh on every death... save manually... die check store... buy what you like... manually save game... die... and repeat... i have dived the stores alot.
easier to just go outside wait 24 hours then go in again :p and well if you die you need to load a save so this method seem really stupid haha,

I think clothes are linked to streetcred which will open up more options in the shops. I managed to buy this set of clothes for my female V.
photomode_19122020_091233.png

None of them though can have any mods put onto them, but their armour rating is better than what I am finding from the dead npc stuff I am finding.
I have seen some high heels in a shop but I didn't have the SC to use them at the time.

I think clothes are linked to streetcred which will open up more options in the shops. I managed to buy this set of clothes for my female V.
View attachment 11100854
None of them though can have any mods put onto them, but their armour rating is better than what I am finding from the dead npc stuff I am finding.
I have seen some high heels in a shop but I didn't have the SC to use them at the time.
Yea, and that's it... compared to what certain NPCs wear, V still looks like a soccer mom.

Yea, and that's it... compared to what certain NPCs wear, V still looks like a soccer mom.

So you're looking for something like a latex catsuit ?
I think you may have to wait for when the modders can start to mod the game with new outfits for that option. CDPR got a lot of backlash from a certain sect of people for this game I don't think they are willing to upset them again. I mean they even censored the advert which showed the woman with a penis on the posters by putting the vendor opening to cover the offensive picture to quieten the Tiwtter mob.

I'm still very early in the game but I wish there are clothing items in early game that doesn't make my V look like a hobo. Some simple dress shirt or formal jacket would be great. Basically, it would be better if they make all common styles (sexy, rough, formal, casual) available in all phases of the game.

In an early main quest journal description, V was literally told to clean up and meet someone. I then looked into the clothes I've found, visited the only clothing store in the vicinity and found nothing that fits that description. Great, hobo look it is. I feel bad that my female corpo V had to meet an important person dressing like that. It's nothing major but it breaks the immersion a bit.

I think you may have to wait for when the modders can start to mod the game with new outfits for that option. CDPR got a lot of backlash from a certain sect of people for this game I don't think they are willing to upset them again. I mean they even censored the advert which showed the woman with a penis on the posters by putting the vendor opening to cover the offensive picture to quieten the Tiwtter mob.
Oh please... then they shouldn't have put out trailers like this...
...and, as far as I remember, that "certain sect of people" did nothing to the game's presentation, even the billboards in question are still everywhere in game.

Well - All the strippers stole the sexy clothing! Waaaaait...

photomode_20122020_115836.png

Jokes aside tho - the short shorts people have been posting here and a few bra variants are the sexiest I was able to find so far, sadly :rolleyes:

I'm still very early in the game but I wish there are clothing items in early game that doesn't make my V look like a hobo. Some simple dress shirt or formal jacket would be great. Basically, it would be better if they make all common styles (sexy, rough, formal, casual) available in all phases of the game.

In an early main quest journal description, V was literally told to clean up and meet someone. I then looked into the clothes I've found, visited the only clothing store in the vicinity and found nothing that fits that description. Great, hobo look it is. I feel bad that my female corpo V had to meet an important person dressing like that. It's nothing major but it breaks the immersion a bit.

Yeah! Sadly most clothing options seem to be locked via story/level progression. There's a LOT of Corpo-esque gear tho!

photomode_20122020_131909.png

I think you may have to wait for when the modders can start to mod the game with new outfits for that option.
I think he was just saying that compared to what NPC's wear (outfits already in the game) the options we have as the player are pretty boring. Meredith is litterally rocking some latex outfit in the game, so why not?

It's not a misconception. I've studied medieval history extensively, as well as the fall of the Han empire in China and Sengoku period Japan. Joan of Arc wore armor on the field. Many women fought in feudal Japan and ancient China, and in other areas of the world through antiquity. None of them wore boob shaped breastplates. Historians have yet to find evidence that boob armor was ever even a thing. The design is nonsensical. In case you haven't noticed boobs are squishy. They aren't immovable objects you need to design armor around. Combatants who wore breastplate often wore padding underneath the breastplate. Men have a wider torso than women on average, when measured around the chest. There was plenty of room for breasts under breastplate without the need to design breast-shaped pockets. The reason breastplate is shaped the way it is is to deflect the force of the blow away from the center, not to absorb impact. That is what the padding is for. The only reason we even see it is to accentuate the female form in movies or fantasy. Sometimes it's done when there are several combatants on the field and all are wearing full armor, to show which one is the female character. Most of the time, it's just thrown in because it "looks better" to most people. In fantasy, most main characters don't even wear helmets, whether they are male or female, which is another big mistake in combat, considering even a glancing blow to the head from almost any weapon could kill or incapacitate you.

People who take this High and mighty stance often forget that many armor designs we're commonly "nonsensical", i.e., the codpiece. It wasn't common but it did exist and it didn't serve any purpose other than to accentuate the male form. The reason we don't see Boob plate armor in history is not because it was "nonsensical" but because it was very uncommon for women in a civilization that was "advanced" enough to wear armor, usually did not participate in martial affairs and if they did and had access to armor, they usually just grabbed what was available and didn't have a custom set made just for them. The Idea of Fantasy RPG is the ideal that your character can be a wear whatever they want and is considered practical for that universe. Please people, stop trying to argue fantasy worlds with earth history...smh. If people need it broken down into very easy to understand thoughts, watch Shadiversity "Is boob plat female armor dangerous". Just because it isn't historically common doesn't mean it cant be practical in a fantasy world or even the real world.

People who take this High and mighty stance often forget that many armor designs we're commonly "nonsensical", i.e., the codpiece. It wasn't common but it did exist and it didn't serve any purpose other than to accentuate the male form. The reason we don't see Boob plate armor in history is not because it was "nonsensical" but because it was very uncommon for women in a civilization that was "advanced" enough to wear armor, usually did not participate in martial affairs and if they did and had access to armor, they usually just grabbed what was available and didn't have a custom set made just for them. The Idea of Fantasy RPG is the ideal that your character can be a wear whatever they want and is considered practical for that universe. Please people, stop trying to argue fantasy worlds with earth history...smh. If people need it broken down into very easy to understand thoughts, watch Shadiversity "Is boob plat female armor dangerous". Just because it isn't historically common doesn't mean it cant be practical in a fantasy world or even the real world.

You people misundertand. When did I say it was bad for fantasy? I don't mind it in a fantasy or sci-fi setting, at all. In fact, I've always been one of the first people to defend sexy armor when the Puritans try to force them to cover up. I was simply pointing out boob armor wasn't REALISTIC, and it was never used irl from antiquity through the Middle Ages. It went back to my first post here about "bullet-proof nudity", which actually comes from an old rpg that sarcastically pokes fun at the fact that the less clothes people have on, the more likely it is for the bullets to miss them.
The high and mighty attitude comes from people who want to rewrite historical fact. There were plenty of female warriors outside of Middle Ages Europe, and they wore the same armor as the men. Boob shaped breastplate WAS impractical, which is why it was never used. The shape of it defeats the purpose of breastplate, and has a higher chance of breaking ribs and doing internal damage. Not to mention the discomfort from taking a heavy blow to the chest, then having to move around with a D-cup shaped piece of metal pounded against your skin. The integrity of the breastplate would be compromised against blunt weapons, and against weapons designed to defeat/puncture armor, it wouldn't matter if it had boobs or not.
Nowadays we have form-fitting underarmor made of fabric, so some of it is indeed made to fit the female shape. But again, we don't have flak jackets with boobs. I think some of you try too hard to cross fantasy into reality.
Why would a medieval blacksmith go out of his way to put boobs on breastplate after centuries of a tried and true design? Not only is it extra work for him (that only makes the armor impractical), it makes absolutely no sense to do it outside of ornamental aesthetics. And I'm sorry, but if you think codpieces served no function, you're wrong. They protected genitalia. Same as a modern athletic cup. The reason codpieces looked so ridiculous at one point is because some king told the blacksmith to give him a big, flashy codpiece. It still served a purpose. It was just "enhanced" to compensate for the fact that whatever was underneath the codpiece wasn't so impressive.

I did find a rather nice dress. Now if only I could look in the mirror without my hair disappearing and didn't manspread across the room every time I sit down. And being able to change my hair, make up, and nail polish would be nice, too. And why aren't there any normal ponytails to pick for hair? I want hair like Claire's at Afterlife. [...]

If you remove your helmet/hat.. your hair will appear in the mirror.

Top Bottom