How do you reduce save file size?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been enjoying the game so far, but I'm disturbed by the fact that there is a save file limit. I read that it was 8 MB. Here is the thing though - I'm still in Watson.

Specifically, I'm right before "The Heist" mission, so I haven't meet Johnny Silverhand yet.

Currently, my save file is already at 2.5 MB! I'm worried that I haven't really even "begun" yet and still have more than a quarter of the memory gone. It is true that tend to take a long time in open-world games exploring every nook and doing a lot of collecting and crafting. I have 33+ hours in the game so far.

What do you recommend I do to pair down my save file? Is selling all of my collected goods enough to bring me down to a reasonable level, or should I restart, ignore most loot, and forget crafting?

Thanks!

I wouldnt worry too much unless you are item duping. Im on my second run-through now and going over all my saved files; all are around 5.5MB or so or less..

I've been enjoying the game so far, but I'm disturbed by the fact that there is a save file limit. I read that it was 8 MB. Here is the thing though - I'm still in Watson.

Specifically, I'm right before "The Heist" mission, so I haven't meet Johnny Silverhand yet.

Currently, my save file is already at 2.5 MB! I'm worried that I haven't really even "begun" yet and still have more than a quarter of the memory gone. It is true that tend to take a long time in open-world games exploring every nook and doing a lot of collecting and crafting. I have 33+ hours in the game so far.

What do you recommend I do to pair down my save file? Is selling all of my collected goods enough to bring me down to a reasonable level, or should I restart, ignore most loot, and forget crafting?

Thanks!

A good tip for you: ignore youtuber's trolls, gosips and misslanding informations...

There's a thread on the issue in TECHNICAL section.

Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom