You've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 too much when....

+
You start doing the following in real-life (or at least think about doing such!)...
  • You visit your local quick store and you start thinking about putting people into sleeper-holds.
  • You try jamming your headphone plug into vending machines trying to hack 'em, and getting weird looks.
  • You gave up on parking-spots and just park anywhere; along with giving up on all traffic laws of the road. <-- to be honest most people are like this in my area anyway.. lol
Add yours! :)

When the game is running really bad and crashing on PS4 and only after 2 weeks you decide to buy Ghost of Tsushima and, as soon as you play it you realize that Cyberpunk 2077 was a bad decision. Ghost of Tsushima is a top game!

passed 40 HRS listening "deep mix moscow radio" CAMPING or, side-questing, and finally stuck at afterlife "no jackie bug", as fixed in 1.05.. iN 1.06 was not my only issue, so took a 4 HOURS SAVE OLD.. and done 35 HOURS OF RP in 5 HRS...

& i still do rp,

& i still love that game ! :D

• You gave up on parking-spots and just park anywhere; along with giving up on all traffic laws of the road. <-- to be honest most people are like this in my area anyway.. lol

This is stupid idiots in general, which exist everywhere and are more frequent than common sense.

This is stupid idiots in general, which exist everywhere and are more frequent than common sense.
Agreed, it's crazy... I think it's gotten worst since the Plague started; I've seen "Lefts on Reds" and Bicycle Lanes being used as privet passing lanes.. Ugh..

Sneaking into the car workshop midtown, trying to dismantle everything there ... realizing that I have no idea how to do that

And they escape my sleeper hold to fast there ffs

I have to force myself for breaks to make some sport and stretching. It really excites me. And even more when looking at 2021 and what it will bring us in CP2077.

When I start driving in RL too much like in the game. I had to take a long break from GTA because of that. I was starting to take chances driving that normally I would never do. I have not had a traffic ticket in 20 years because I normally drive like a grandma on Sunday.

But playing the game for 4 hours at a time everyday can program bad habits. The unconsciously directed split second decisions start to get in your muscles memory.

..... when you start on page two of your missing, broken, or unfinished content list.

;)

Top Bottom