Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Trojans in this case would be Night City and the type of people it attracts, Night City is the Trojan Horse basically. It comes presented to us as this great thing (Like the gift of the horse to the city of Troy) when actually it's what causes our demise in the end, our native land in this case would be anywhere with our family, or where we "belong" so I guess that means Arizona, or the badlands.
if it was just home ("we are going home") not native - ok
but it's native what means night city for street kid and mb corpo

and legend bar is 100% when
lost then is my glorious renown >>> yet shall my life long endure >>> v is legend already
then lost is my home-return > outside of night city >>> arizona means death
but my renown shall be imperishable
means death among avocados

Main question for major part of community. What can be cure for V?
What medicine or pills or something else? Probably something like this. Can corporations like Stromtech, Biotechnica or Nigh corp offer V such desicion?
Снимок экрана (115).png

Main question for major part of community. What can be cure for V?
What medicine or pills or something else? Probably something like this. Can corporations like Stromtech, Biotechnica or Nigh corp offer V such desicion?
View attachment 11155376
As I said here earlier we can meet with some scientist form Biotechnica in contract form Dino (if I'm not mistaken) who work on some medicine. We also know that Biotechnica works on plants' DNA manipulation of some kind. There is a company working on similar tech like Arasaka relics (that former corpo of Alt), and there is also SSI that we know nothing about despite they stand above all of the corpos and governments. Maybe one of those contacts that Panam told us is one of those corporations? So there is plenty of ways to put these corporations in the plot of cure search.

Hi, I'm glad that this thread has arisen and that for so many people Panama is an important person, just like for me.

I am happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because we got a great person, beautiful and with a great personality.
Sad because there were too few missions from Panama and we don't know if the Aldecaldos (best ending in my opinion) ending will continue in the DLC.

Do you also think the Aldecaldos ending is canonical (where we leave NC from Judy / Panama)?
In my opinion, V would choose this ending because he/she realized that this city destroys people
(Jackie's death, street violence, corporations destroying people for profits) and people are the most important (and freedom too).
In addition, he/she met wonderful people whom he began to care for. And they care for him/her.
Yes, there is violence outside NC too, but V will be with his/her family and with a loved one :)

Thanks for reading this, I have nobody to share my thoughts with.
I wish I had a family like Aldecaldos and a girl like Panam :giveup:

I will be checking back more often because you guys are great and you give me a smile :howdy:
I'm of the opinion that Canon ending shouldn't be in the game. I mean, as you said, we can say V always choose Panam and friends because he understand what's really important. But that really depend on how people play the game.
Someone can play like a real d*ckhead and don't even bother about them.
If they make for example, the star ending Canon, prolly most of us in this thread will be happy, but other people, who played the game in a completely different way will be pissed ofc.

Keep the game like this, with non Canon ending and merge them in the DLC, is the best way to go imo

Last edited:
Just read this exciting post from Judy thread.

As you said people.. we just have to wait a little until CDPR fix the game (bugs and this stuff) im sure that after that, we will see many improvements, and seeing how the people is requesting it, the romances will be improved, im sure. This thread and the Panam one are always the 95% of the time in hot topic, it is impossible if CDPR didnt see that.. they know that they have a diamond mine with these characters they have created.. and im totally sure someone from the dev team saw our ideas and saw the amazing community we have created! As you well said Kadoa, wasnt the main history what marked me.. what marked me the most was that moment in pyramid song as you well mentioned.. that moment when i saw Judy broken at her apartment.. her kiss after the cloud mission.. Pure art :cry:

This game really needs to go depth in all the romances, its not a coincidence that everyone request it.. And im sure as i said that we will be heard, our ideas will become real, and we will enjoy this game like kids..
For me, my dream with this game would be:

More interaction with romances, to give these romances different type of activities at their home, (they have to move around the house.. and not to be stuck in one place) i would love to see different interactions related to these activities for V, as i mentioned a few days ago, i would love to see Judy showing you her Max Tac uniform if you come back home at 12:00 AM.. or just some little conversation when you sit with her in the sofa for example.. to enjoy more time with Judy´s virtus.. there are infinite possibilities here.. all worth.

An expansion in Arizona (the game needs it A LOT, we need to know what happens next.. i just want to see judy happy after a few months, want to find a cure for V with Judy and Panam) And oc, this expansion will bring a very interesting continuation of the main history, we all know that, but i really want to see more quality moments with the current romances/friends we have.. i want to reveal our real name to Judy (Valerie), i would love to tell her more about Jackie.. to know more about her life in the past, more about all her tattoos.. there are TONS and tons of content that can be added in this expansion.. in resume, more quality moments to know better our romances/friends.

An option to "hang out" with our couple/friends, So many awesome places in the game, for just being able to buy things and put it automatically in your inventory.. i need to see V eating, and enjoying the moment with Judy.. (same oc with the rest of romances/friends).

More text dialogs (its easy to implement and easy to do, and the immersion it gives is just incredible) Zenphor posted many text dialogs in this thread that are amazing.. you have a great example of what we are talking about this feature..

I would love to be able to give gifts to our romances, as well said Trinixy in this Thread a couple days ago.. i would love to be able to find Judy´s firetruck and give it back to her as a present and symbol of love.. (same type of actions for the other romances/friends oc)

In conclusion.. i want to see Judy/Panam/River/Kerry ALIVE.. and not stuck in one point.. the game deserves it, the players request it.. so.. :shrug:

I know all this needs time, i have no problem with that, some of these things like the expansion will have a cost (take my money CDPR) just bring some of these ideas to life.. it would make the community very happy. :)

There are tons and tons of amazing ideas in this thread and Panam´s thread that CDPR should read, all are written with love, so if any CDPR dev see this message, please take a look and read it, it will be worth.

As always.. Judy´s train has no breaks!! :cool:

Well, he's just right.
I think here everyone knows that devs understand what they've created. And I can't believe in this forum we have more ideas then them. Will be odd if they don't know what to do with these characters, and I believe they already know everything what they need to do in DLCs.

And ye, as he said, is sad that the main story don't mark you so much as Judy and Panam did. If they find a way to better connect these characters with the story and make them more a part of it, that would be perfect.

For my personal opinion, I think 1 year is too much. But if we are sure that after 1 year they can deliver us more content with them, I can wait. Actually I'm not playing CP from few days, trying to take a break from Panam, but I miss her so much :sad:

Probably I'm gonna start my 6th playthrough soon lol

Well, he's just right.
I think here everyone knows that devs understand what they've created. And I can't believe in this forum we have more ideas then them. Will be odd if they don't know what to do with these characters, and I believe they already know everything what they need to do in DLCs.

And ye, as he said, is sad that the main story don't mark you so much as Judy and Panam did. If they find a way to better connect these characters with the story and make them more a part of it, that would be perfect.

For my personal opinion, I think 1 year is too much. But if we are sure that after 1 year they can deliver us more content with them, I can wait. Actually I'm not playing CP from few days, trying to take a break from Panam, but I miss her so much :sad:

Probably I'm gonna start my 6th playthrough soon lol
Hahaha bro I've been trying to wait for both of the big patches to come out but it's getting too much now I kind of want to start playing again. I might just cave in and start a new playthrough tomorrow:shrug:

Hahaha bro I've been trying to wait for both of the big patches to come out but it's getting too much now I kind of want to start playing again. I might just cave in and start a new playthrough tomorrow:shrug:
I'll probably do the same ahahah but this time I won't rush it, I will make another full playthrough with all gigs, side missions as I did the first time. But will leave Panam at the end :sad:
The desire to see her is eating me:coolstory:

Which lifepath fits best with Panam? And why do you think that? I'm curious of what you guys think.

They all work well. Don't feel the need to pick a specific one.

I thought Corpo worked brilliantly with Panam and her ending. Going from a calculated corpo-rat to someone who just wants to leave the city behind and ride off to the sunset is great character progression.

Streetkid was okay but it didn't really impress me.

I'll be trying Nomad eventually.

Guest 4541318

Yea I think if we're lucky then we will get the first expansion around September/October, but that's only if we're lucky, otherwise like you said it's probably gonna be next year :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

I don’t think that in this year we will get story DLC

We might get some content which was cut in those free DLC, so i hope that there might be some side quests which did not get to final product for whatever reason. And hope that for PR reasons, their planned paid dlc are now in free DLCs section on roadmap, coz story content would be for sure in paid ones.

We might get some content which was cut in those free DLC, so i hope that there might be some side quests which did not get to final product for whatever reason. And hope that for PR reasons, their planned paid dlc are now in free DLCs section on roadmap, coz story content would be for sure in paid ones.
Let's hope for some improvements in relations with friends and loved ones in those free DLCs. Maybe some missions with them, activities, ability to stay in apartments or camp with them or something.

Someone can play like a real d*ckhead and don't even bother about them.
hm, interesting
being dh and risk all of them for own surviving
or being dh and don't ask them to help and risk their lives

and i think it's impossible to do all before panam sqs
js sqs start right after kangtao and
i heard saul could die if v is late, so you can only delay panzer

Let's hope for some improvements in relations with friends and loved ones in those free DLCs. Maybe some missions with them, activities, ability to stay in apartments or camp with them or something.
Even a few new dialogue options with Panam/Judy will be great reward for our patience. But the biggest reward I think is text messaging system. They live in 2077, the internet is everywhere, they can be online always when not on work or mission(in Panam case).

Considering how difficult it is for Panam to reveal her feelings to V, text messages must be perfect chance for her to tell V how much he means for her.

Guest 4541318

Imagine, one of the endings in story DLC. Where at sunset V dies on Panam's hands. She hugs him tightly and starts to cry...

p.s. just picture for the atmosphere
20201229160726_1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Even a few new dialogue options with Panam/Judy will be great reward for our patience. But the biggest reward I think is text messaging system. They live in 2077, the internet is everywhere, they can be online always when not on work or mission(in Panam case).

Considering how difficult it is for Panam to reveal her feelings to V, text messages must be perfect chance for her to tell V how much he means for her.
good idea

Imagine, one of the endings in story DLC. Where at sunset V dies on Panam's hands. She hugs him tightly and starts to cry...
As I said earlier it is possible ending in expansion. But I am absolutely convinced that there will be good ending where V finds cure and Panam alive. But you should choose right dialogue options. Probably you’ll have to make hard choice as it usually happens in CP world.
Blood and Wine model - good, bad, very bad ending.

Let's just hope the messaging system isn't interconnected in some way to quest progression, considering what happened with Takemura in 1.1 it might be risky to add even just a few text messages :shrug:

Top Bottom