BUG: Megabuilding H10 Atrium - Fast Travel Point BROKEN!

+
For some reason, the fast travel point outside V's apartment is no longer working upon a new playthrough. Is anyone else having this problem?? I love this game and have already beaten it once, but ffs, do the bugs have to be the most annoying unfixable problems possible? THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE it's pretty much the only fast travel point I ever travel to. Come on.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I restarted AGAIN from the character creation screen and still ran into this problem. Even after completing "The Ride". Honestly, WTF.

Axvil

Forum regular
I just got that on my new play-through. No issues with the previous characters, but this time no fast travel from outside the apartment. The display is blank, no "address" on it, can't travel from or to it..

If you are tagged as in combat by the game all fast travel point will be disabled until you are out of combat state...

I have this problem with my new streetkid playthrough. Nomad which i started yesterday has no problem with that - i didn't do any side missions with streetkid though - maybe a trigger (the gun quest wasn't it)
Post automatically merged:

I have this problem with my new streetkid playthrough. Nomad which i started yesterday has no problem with that - i didn't do any side missions with streetkid though - maybe a trigger (the gun quest wasn't it)
wow this is dumb - someone found a way

Last edited:
Top Bottom